• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#304 Aron / #305 Lairon / #306 Aggron

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Looking for female aron with egg move endeavor and ability sturdy. PM me.

khris53196

Im looking for a 5th gen Aron any level any nature any gender and any moves

I am willing to trade a lvl 55 dragonite or any evolution of dragonite for that matter. i have most natures of ditto and i can breed you a deino a riolu an axew or even trade you a pokerus pokemon Plz reply i need this thing pronto. Pm me

FC:5329 0344 9849

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Going to be breeding a lot of Aron with egg move Head Smash. PM me if interested

mallows1337

Breeding endeavor egg move aron with sturdy ability. Seeking shiny pokemon and certain legends. May also do other egg move pokemon. Pm me =]

Abhorsen5000

Pokèmon Veteran
Offering shiney aron from white forst, Pm me with offers =]

Shnitzul

I need this guy pretty bad, PM with offers!

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
LF a male aron/lairon/aggron with HEAD SMASH.

offering a...

DW female...

gligar
dratini
vulpix
poliwag
carvahna
nidoran
slowpoke
pysduck
skarmory
magikarp
swablu
corpish

(non dw)
duskull with both painsplit/skill swap
timburr w/ mach punch and drain punch
scraggy w/ dd

can breed arons
looking for a kecleon or tauros (i also need the 3 regis and palkia so if you can offer them i can offer this and many other pokes)
PM me if you can do any of those

Last edited:

greed1

looking for aron, lairon, or aggron with sturdy ability and stealth rock. I have pokemon white exclusive pokemons and untouched Thundurus (Naive), Kyurem (Modest), Zekrom (Careful), Virizion (Timid), Rotom (Timid, untouched) and others. just PM me.

Last edited:

PokemonAddict123

Returning Champion
looking for aron pm me if you want to trade

Levant

Cocoon Master
Looking for a female Aron, can offer what's in my sig.
EDIT: Found Trade

Last edited:

Simplymagic

I have a shiny aggron. its lvl 42 with pokerus.
quiet nature
ability - rock head

Im looking for event pokemon or highly iv trained poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.