• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#304 Aron / #305 Lairon / #306 Aggron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
In need of a shiny Aron lairon or aggron. Preferably with a nature beneficial to defense/sp defense. Pm me if you want to trade.

scoot

sand master
lf a male aggron with the moves stealth rock, head smash, thunder punch, and ice punch, but will take one with just stealth rock and head smash. pm me please!

wolfstrike99

looking for a female aron pm me

Cubone-King

Cubone Cub
Looking for a aron,lairon or aggron any level/gender/nature.

Not Particularly Fussy.

PM me so we can discuss trading.

silver2010

lookin for any aron

for trade pokemon from white inc tepig snivy litwick tynamo klink venipede lots of dienos

all freshly bred

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
looking for one of the shiny trio aron, lairon, or aggron pm me if we could get a deal together

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
shiny ut aron lvl 1 up for trade

OMG potatoes

Pokemon Trader
Looking for a female sturdy aron/lairon/aggron just pm me what you want

Last edited:

Chimmy

I'm looking for just any aron or its evo, willing to trade any starter,eevee,zoruas,gibles etc. PM me, Thanks. XD

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
i need a male aron. i do egg move breeding and ev training so if u want a pre-evo with a certain move or an ev'd poke then pm with an offer

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I NEED a aron, I will trade:
1. Modest and other Eevee's
2. Mild Treecko's, one is Female
3. Adamant Rufflets
4. Adamant/Iron Fist Golett
5. Mild Houndour's
6. Other good natured poke's...

Soon please!

ophelia72

AR-less cloning ^.^
Looking for a male aron with egg move sturdy. Will trade focus punch shroomishes or starters from all generations. pm me :)

Reygis

Looking for any aron/lairon/aggron, nature or gender doesn't matter.

Can offer any of the unova starters, zorua, some fossil pokemon, riolu.

jetman88

Looking for a aron with rock head ability. pm me if you have one

Bobjim987

Trader/Battler
female aron

need a female aron/evolution, any level any nature, will trade generously for it. PM me if you have one.

PirateBite

I am now breeding Aron! If you need one PM me and we can negotiate a trade.

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
LF- any evolution of this family, would trade shinies for a japanese male with a good attack IV. PM for details on either

Status
Not open for further replies.