• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#304 Aron / #305 Lairon / #306 Aggron

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamTom

I'm looking for a male Aron with the move endeavor.im offering all starters except johto,growlithe or zorua

cworl29696

I have 5 or 6 level 1 Aron's with the move Head Smash. And a level 31 Female Aron that doesn't know Head Smash. The Lvl 31 has Sturdy and the lvl 1s very between Rock Head and Sturdy and have various natures. PM me if you're interested. First come first serve.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
headamash aron

I have a girl headsmash aron lv1 relaxed sturdy nicknamed Iron she's still up for trade

Last edited:

Lt Steel

The Steel Curtain
Looking for an Aron (Preferably Aron, not ARON.) with head smash as well as endevour (If you're on HG/SS it's a tutored move) but it's really not necessary. I'm also wanting it to have Rock Head and an Adamant nature. Gender is male preferred, but if you've got all of the above i could really care less. Willing to offer every starter as well as some other uncommon pokemon. (Bagon, Dratini, Growlithe, etc.) Please PM me if you're willing to breed me one, thanks!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for Aron with sturdy dragon rush, and super power preferably adamant/brave/impish/careful/relaxed or Sassy must be baby UT and LEGIT PM me of you want to trade need any legendaries or certain pokemon with certain egg moves and abilities

djns

Have a few Aron to trade with either Ability, looking for ANY DW or non-English language Pokemon,

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny aggron EV trained with these egg moves moves Super power, head smash, and if possible curse with the ability rock head preferably adamant, impish, jolly, relaxed, sassy careful, or brave I can trade numerous DW pokemon UT, legendaries BT, egg moves with the others, or some shinies for it I am offering these 2 for it if someone can do this for me Shiny flawless lv76 blastoise and shiny lv73 mewtwo both are legit and I am asking for this aggron to be LEGIT as well PM me if you accept this challenge and if you are looking for certain moves or shiny pokemon in return

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny aggron EV trained with any combination 2 of these 3 egg moves Super power, head smash or curse with the ability rock head preferably adamant, impish, jolly, relaxed, sassy careful, or brave I can trade numerous DW pokemon UT, legendaries BT, egg moves with the others, or some shinies for it I am offering these 2 for it if someone can do this for me Shiny flawless lv76 blastoise and shiny lv73 mewtwo both are legit and I am asking for this aggron to be LEGIT as well PM me if you accept this challenge and if you are looking for certain moves or shiny pokemon in return moveset for eggmove wise should be super power, curse/ head smash, curse/ super power, head smash but this aggron must have rock head no matter what

Jokon999

Lord of darkness
Im looking for any aron pm to see what offering

JAMMER823

im looking for aron any nature,gender,moves.i can offer charmander,squirtle,chimchar,zorua,all 5th gen starters,eevee,gible,dratini,trapinch,abra,makuhita,lapras,murkrow,growlith,vulpix,scyther,zubat,beldum,misdreavous,skarmory,pineco,snover,snorunt,horsea & alot more pm if you would want any of these for aron

[edit] trade completed

Last edited:

Lightey

I need an Aron for my PokeDex. I can offer any starter Pokémon, as well as most other Pokemon.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for someone with B2/W2 that can tutor Fire Punch to my Aggron. I can offer RNG services, Battle Subway items, DW♀, etc. Please PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.