• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#309 Electrike / #310 Manectric

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#309 Electrike#310 Manectric
electric.gif
electric.gif

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hello there, might I interest you with an EV trained Manectric? Trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants it

Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
IVs: 21/31/21/1/31/29
Moves: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Charge Beam, Substitute
Ability: Static

You want it don't you? Of course you do, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;310;

Shnitzul

I really want one of these, I can offer any starter & MANY others, if you want any Pokemon at all. PM me, I probably have it :p

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for shiny electrike pm me

bushie

i might be willing to trade my shiny magnectric with thunderfang lookin for another shiny in return starter or 5th gen or bird ex swellow/fearow

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Magnet Rise Electrike/Manectric

Hello, I NEED a Electrike/Manectric with Magnet Rise.
PM me with an offer.
Thanks!

bean1706

Offering level 1 electrikes with most natures and either ability. Pm me if interested and we can organise a trade.

EboOso

Longtime Nerd
I have a good number of UT lv. 1 electrikes with this moveset: Crunch, discharge, thunder, and wild charge. Both genders and a variety of natures. Can also breed with thunder fang.

Sutoraika

Pokémaniac
LF shiny Elecktrie/Manetrick, EV's/IV's Moveset doesnt matter to me a great deal, pm me and we could strike some sort of deal ^^

Sulfron

I have some extra electrikes to trade. Would really like something from my sig for a trade, but if you don't have it it's all good. I can work out a decent deal and am willing to help people out, so PM me if interested.

Flash2010

Shiny Master
I will trade 6 flawless shinies for a shiny flawless male elektrike or manectric with a good nature.

Accipitri

Space relic
nevermind.

Last edited:

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
posted in shiny thread but:
i need a male ut elektrike will offer a shineys or legendaries or a raichu ev trained in speed and sp atk

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
posted in shiny thread but:
i need a male ut elektrike will offer a shineys or legendaries or a raichu ev trained in speed and sp atk.
will have wifi next weekend so pm me before than

Status
Not open for further replies.