• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#309 Electrike / #310 Manectric

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagongster55

need to find dw electrike

I need a DW female electrike, level, EVs, IVs, stats, and moves don't matter. I have loads of other dw females to offer. Check my trade shop (link in my sig) and then PM me, hopefully we can work out a deal.

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need an Electrike for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Nevermind Problem solved

Last edited:

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Need a male electrike that knows switcheroo plzz make it timid, docile, serious, or hardy

Dego35

I would like a shiny electrike gender preferably a male, nature ad anything else doesn't matter, preferably ut, I have a few shinies to offer, and all starters, and some good items, please pm/vm me if you can trade

M4zz

Banned
Any Manectric will do. Not fussy about EVs, natures, level, gender, etc. I can offer things like Hippowdon, Mamoswine, Quagsire, or Flygon.

Last edited:

ChronoX

Looking for any Electrike PM so I can offer.

froobisu

I need any electrike, and can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

yoda5000

Need a shiny one preferably untrained. Offering shiny giritina, charizard, or rayquaza

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have a UT Naughty natured DWf Electrike with Ice fang up for trade. Pm me with your Fc and offer

pokemaster3394

If anyone wants an Electrike, look at my sig and see which of the pokemon from it that you can give me for one.

Looking for any Electrike or Manetric does'nt matter. I have alot of pokemon willing to trade so PM if interested.
(one of my favorite Hoenn pokes, would appreciate any offer)

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Male Timid Electrike preferably with hp ice if not that's okay, I can offer any items and can help evolve

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Looking for a male electrike, i can offer any item.

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I have Timid Electrike with egg move Switcheroo or tackle fire fang thunderbolt thunder. All UT. I also have pokerus. PM offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.