• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#309 Electrike / #310 Manectric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshmesh

~Reshiram Rage~
I need any menatric any gender any nature etc. PM me if you can trade me one!

nemesis2012

I'm looking for an Electrike, any level, doesn't matter if it's EV trained or not. I don't have much to trade but maybe if anyone has an extra sitting around they can help me out. Thanks guys.

mqwolf

Superhero
looking for shiny electrike, will trade almost any pokemon except events

PokeTimmy

Collector
Looking for any electrike to complete my dex.

I have every other breedable type as well as legendaries/events I would be willing to part with.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking Electrike obviously. Male prefered, but I'll take either.

Offering:
Zorua
Stunky
Solrock
Sandshrew
Pichu
Bulbasaur

PM if interested.
:)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Male/female (Non-Dw) Electrikes to offer

Egg moves
- Switcheroo
- Ice fang
- Elektro ball
- Flame Burst

Most of them are Timid and contain some max iv's. (Speed always)
VM me to negotiate a Deal

Squeegie

Hey now!
I have a legit shiny Manectric for trade, I'm looking for other legit shiny Pokemon. No RNGs or clones. PM me if interested.

yoda5000

I would LOVE a shiny electrike or manetric. I have lots of pokemon including meleoeta and lots of shinies like metagross and kyogre. Pm me what yo want. Thanks!

scomaru

Can i have a Electrike and Manectric
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

JaKeRToN

Ok, So I Need An Electrike. I'll offer pretty much any pokemon you want. Just PM me A list of pokemon that you are looking for and I'll Offer U some. So PM me if you've got one :D

Tearoma

Ok, So I Need An Electrike. I'll offer pretty much any pokemon you want. Just PM me A list of pokemon that you are looking for and I'll Offer U some. So PM me if you've got one :D

JaKeRTon - I've tried PM'ing you but it says your inbox is too full and you need to clear room before you can receive any new ones. I realise this is nothing to do with an Electrike! Hope I'm not breaking forum rules or suchlike...

MrSaint

Hello! Is anyone willing to breed me an Electrike, nature/ability/EVs dont matter, i can do that myself, just need one please <3

Frtkyjr

Hi there im looking for a shiny Electrike or Manectric max lvl 30. PM if with your wants if you want to exchange one.

Status
Not open for further replies.