• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#314 Illumise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emceecracken

If anyone still needs a DW Illumise, I have. Just pm me with offers :D

Looking for a shiny Illumise. Legit, don't care about the level, stats or anything. As long as it's a legit shiny. Can offer a feebas egg or any other reasonable non-shiny pokemon worth it. I have pearl and HS. PM me if interested!

gtk

duurrrr...
Looking for dw Volbeat. Pm with offers.

Illumise*

Last edited:

woogfroo

Illumise are awesome. Trade completed!

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for any Illumise. I have Volbeat if you need one for White/White 2, but otherwise, I've got a ton of DWfs I can breed for you. Check with me to see if I have it and I'll be happy to breed it for you.

Rickk

Hey everybody!

I'm about to catch em all! I need some help for it though... I need the following Pokemon to complete my task!

1st gen: -
2nd gen: 204 Pineco-205 Foretress / 209 Snubbull-210 Granbull / 211 Qwilfish / 231 Phanphy-232 Donphan
3rd gen: 273 Seedot-274 Nuzleaf / 285 Shroomish-286 Breloom / 293 Whismur-294 Loudred-295 Exploud / 309 Electrike-310 Manetric / 313 Volbeat / 314 Illumise / 316-Gulpin-317 Swalot / 318 Carvanha-319 Sharpedo / 322 Numel-323 Camerupt / 324 Torkoal / 327 Spinda / 339 Barboach-340 Whiscash / 341 Corphis-342 Crawdaunt / 351 Castform / 352 Kecleon / 355 Duskull-356 Dusclops / 366 Clamperl-367Huntail-368 Gorebyss / 369 Relicanth
4th gen: 412 Burmy-413Wormadam-414 Mothim

Also I need 2 leaf stones for evolving some pokes!

In return I can provide every breadable Pokemon :)

I hop someone is willing to help em out!

Looking for any DW Illumise, I want one badly and I can trade any of my own DFW's without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.