• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#318 Carvanha / #319 Sharpedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

White2011

Looking for female dw carvanha can offer stuff in my sig. vm me

MarioZone

Looking for a DW Carvanha. Have much to offer.
PM/VM me for offers.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Looking for an Adamant/Jolly Carvanha. Don't care about EVs/IVs. Have several shinies I'd be willing to trade. PM/VM me for any offers.

lochydc

Pokemon Breeder
Giving away egg move Pokemon in January 2012. Too celebrate the new year I am giving away egg move Pokemon. One of those Pokemon will be Carvanha. Check my signature for more details. PM to request one now!

jarisoni

Hey there! I'm looking for a female DW Carvanha. I can trade other female DW pokémon, such as: Eevee, Vulpix, Poliwag, Exeggcute, Tropius, Gligar, Bagon, Abra, Hoppip, Tentacool, Natu, Illumise, Sableye, Dratini, Mawile, Smoochum, Darumaka and Munna. If you're interested, don't hesitate and PM me.

Thanks! ;)

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Looking for female dw carvanha, see my shop 4 list of pokemon i'll trade 4 it (link in my sig)

vm or pm me

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I've got quite a few DWf Carvanha's sitting in the PC for trade, PM me with DWf offers, check sig to see what I already have.

26ace

Trainer
LF DW female carvanha/sharpedo. Check siggy for trade offers.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I have female DW Carvahna up for trade. I am looking for a female DW Murkrow in return. PM me please.

Short, sweet, and to the point. I believe that works best :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for a normal Carvanha don't care about any properties. Can offer lots of pokemon, plus several egg move pokemon, PM if Interested.

BladedScizor

EDIT: Nevermind, found one of my own. On that note, can offer fDW Carvanha to anyone who needs them. Things I'm looking for can be found in my sig.

Any of the starters.
Zorua.
Any of the White Forest Pokemon, save Seedot.
Any of the non-Legendary Pokemon not available in Black/White, save Nosepass.
fDW Pokemon: Dratini, Abra, Bagon, Anorith, Pachirisu, Makuhita, Miltank, Noctowl, Gligar, Illumise, Skarmory, Magcargo, Banette, Spoink, Vulpix, Mawile, Seaking.

Last edited:

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
Looking for any carvanha. Dont care about any properties.

I'm looking for a female DW carvanha, I have a Darkria as well as a few other extra legendaries I can give.

blisseytank

Looking for a Carvanha dont care about nature's or EV's! PM me!

Mariner517

Veteran Trainer
Looking for a DW Carvanha, don't care about the stats, just as long it has Speed Boost. PM me for Barterz

Jivoo

I can breed dw carvanha.. Pm me if interested

Gelatino95

Not a tool
In desperate need of a female DW Carvanha. Nature and IVs are not important. VM me and maybe we can strike a deal

magikrap

Typhlosion Trainer
Looking for dw female Carvanha, can offer many other dw females (Poliwag, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Eevee, Tentacool, and so on) as well as egg move Pokemon depending on what you're looking for. PM me! :)

Trade Completed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.