• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#325 Spoink / #326 Grumpig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and got an account on the DW site =P and I now have a Dreamworld spoink. It's a boy, I believe lax natured...anyone want him? He's cheap =P

Kyurem1515

Keen Shiny Hunter
Looking for shiny ut lv1 spoink. can offer a variety of ut lv 1 Shinies in return.
Pm me

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for any female Spoink/Grumpig. PM me to work out a deal.

keljacobe

looking for any spoink just for dex fill

scomaru

Can i have a Spoink or Grumpig
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

ilakyd

Looking for a Spoink or Grumpig for Dex completion. I have almost all unova dex breedable pokemon.

Private message for contact

Got one, nevermind

Last edited:

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a spoink
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

lycanadam

Trainer
Trading a Lv 35 Shiny Grumpig. UT, Thick Fat ability, Relaxed nature and Male

Looking for Manaphy, Deoxys, or Jirachi

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
Looking for a Spoink/Grumpig for dex entry. Can offer variety of Pokemon. PM me and we can work something out.

chancedelaney

I happen to have a Magby, I'm in the same predicament as you with the Spoink though lol. If you have an Umbreon, that would be GREAT! Otherwise I will just let you have the Magby haha. Just PM me your friend code and I will give you mine!

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
Currently searching for a Spoink. Level, Gender, & Nature do not matter.
I can offer a large variety of Pokemon in return, but no Legendaries or Shinies.

Private Message me if interested! :)

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i have a spoink/ grumpig looking for a numel/ camerupt

furan1

Offering a shiny modest spoink 31/x/31/31/31/31 with thick fat ability. Looking for DWF gible, DWF lileep, or DWF carvanha. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.