• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#327 Spinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

- Ness -

Master of PSI
I really, REALLY need and Dream World Spinda. I don't care about moves or anything like that. Can offer any Pokemon, including legendaries and shinies. PM me if you can help!

Mantichore

Offering a male shiny spinda (Pokémon White) looking for (legit) darkrai or deoxys. But open for suggestions.
OT: DAVID
Lvl: 32
Attack: 49
Defense: 47
Sp. Atk: 45
Sp. Def: 48
Speed: 47
Ability: Own Tempo
Docile Nature
Moves: Faint Attack, Hypnosis, Dizzy Punch, Psybeam

Pm me if interested

Zoroan

legit Dream World Super Power Spinda

White 2 Friend code 0863-1090-7845

I'm looking 4 a Brave nature spinda with Super Power from the dream world that's legit. Lv & Gender any I would like 2 use it for the random match up

I offer a rare 3rd Gen Wish Salamence / Hypno that's legit & useable on random match up. Mence is nearly Max HP & def + lv 50 & hypno that's nearly Max HP & spl. Def + lv 50 thz u

johnju1112

I am looking for ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493; in GEN IV(4) for collecting Pokédex.

I have all other Pokémons without ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493;

I also have shiny ;262; ;327; for trade.

I am also need looking for ;386-a; ;491; ;492; ;493; :494: :647: :648: in GEN V(5) for collecting Pokédex.

The Pokémons I have are the same as GEN IV(4).

If you have one of my wanted Pokemon, PM me a request, I have almost everything else. And I will return them to you after trading. Please keep in mind, ALL trades will be GEN IV(4) and GEN V(5).

Thanks you very very much!!

johnju1112

Status
Not open for further replies.