• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#327 Spinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Looking for a DW Spinda ,will offer the following
Suicune
Entei
Tyranitar
Whimsicott
Walrien
Luxray
galvantula
exploud
moltres
articuno
zapdos
scizor
honchcrow
weavile
gengar
lucario
gabite
yanmega
ryperior

PM if interested

Sobe0047

Collector
I have one UT DW Modest Spinda with Contrary up for trade
Looking for Shinies for collection (NOT GYARADOS) PM if interested! ^_^

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Spinda. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

AvoKitty

Banned
Hello
I'm in the need of a spinda any gender pls
I have all the starters for trade,shiny eevee
And some legends,look in my sig for the legends I hav and take a look at the link in my sig
For other Pokemon I hav for trade

Pm me If you hav it ^_^

Sobe0047

Collector
I have two UT DW Spindas Both with Contrary up for trade.
Looking for shinies (NOT GYARADOS)
PM me with offers. <3

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! #327 is one of my last Pokemon on the Hoenn Dex left unfinished. If anyone would be willing to trade for any Spinda, I'd be happy to offer just about anything of equal value.
I'll also offer Bulbasaur, Charizard, or a couple other starters.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Guys, I'm seriously in need of a Spinda. He's my last pokemon for my Hoenn Dex, and I don't have him in my Dex at all, otherwise I would resort to the GTS *shudder*

froobisu

I need any Spinda, I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
In serious need of a DW Spinda with Superpower. I prefer a Jolly one but just please PM me and tell me what nature(s) you have and maybe we can settle on something. I will trade a shiny for this! (MUST have Superpower.)

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
In serious need of a DW Spinda with Superpower. I prefer a Jolly one but just please PM me and tell me what nature(s) you have and maybe we can settle on something. I will trade a shiny for this! (MUST have Superpower.)
I'll be helping out with this trade, so if anyone has a Jolly DW spinda w/ Superpower still, and you like stuff in my sig, pm either one of us.

pokemaster3394

need a spinda, pm me for offers

djfmurphy

I'm looking for any Spinda.
PM me.

Big Vyce

Does anyone have a female DW super power spinda if so PM me.

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
Hey everyone, i desperately need a male spinda with psycho cut and sucker punch for breeding purposes. don't care about nature or level as long as it's male and has these moves. if you don't have this, ill just take any random female spinda. i have plenty of pokemon to trade. message me if you can help. thanx :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.