• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#327 Spinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

i need a spinda offerin whishmur or,snorunt or wrumple,or kakuna and i have others msg if interested

bankaibahamut

Casual Trainer
I have DWF spindas for trade. PM if interested.

Last edited:

scomaru

Can i have a Spinda
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
Looking for shinny Spindas, feel free to contact me if you have any :)

OPTICS

Pokemon OBTAINED

Last edited:

Ayresbrun

Hey there! I'm looking for a spinda! Please PM me if u wanna trade

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm looking for ALL the shiny uncloned spinda I can get I'm offering almost any normal shiny in my shop from post 4 except Phione and Skuntank also offering Movie14 Victini of a few different natures don't care for Victini all that much but still nonetheless their up for trade, post in my shop or VM me with offers DON'T PM me thanks

beautifulbubble

Can someone please trade me a spinda D:? I'm desperate for a spinda since it's the last one i need for my pokedex now q-q

Edit: My FC is:4127-3430-6079 (Black 2) Name:LAQUETA

Last edited:

skinjacket

I'm willing to breed Spindas for anyone who needs one.
:)
Rare candies and most offers of Pokemon are nice, but I am more than happy to negotiate!
Please PM me and we can discuss.

N(emesis)

Lookind for spinda i can breed almost every poke PM me we make a deal

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Ok, I know a few shiny spinda collectors on here; ahem. Up for your consideration, a bold male I freshly chained this night http://fav.me/d66pjm4 < Just so you can see his markings. Check my tradethread for wants~

Status
Not open for further replies.