• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#327 Spinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#327 Spinda
normal.gif

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Looking for a spinda, will offer any non-legendary pokemon that I have (look below for ones I don't have) for it. PM me if interested

ItzmeWolfman

Pokedex Master
Need the pokemon below can offer phione, zorua and all starter first evolutions im on pokemon white. Just give me 15mins and ill get you an egg

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
will trade shiny spinda for any shiny pokemon i havent got or any EV trained pokemon - HOLLA

Looking for spinda and natu. can trade any non legendary breedable pokemon.

Shnitzul

I have Spinda! PM me!!!

Shnitzul

I have Spinda, PM if you need it!!

Mr.Magius

Form afficionado
Looking for a Spinda; natures, evs, ivs, etc. not important. Pm me if you have one: I can offer a lot of Pokemon!

azkirby

Gen 5 fan+Pokemon
Lots of shiny i have.
Want this spinda, Maybe shiny.
PM me if you have.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT RID OF THESE!!!
I'm going back to my roots and giving away the Pokemon on this list.
I need to clear 2 boxes of Pokemon I have no use/need for. I don't want anything in return, really.
Once they're gone, they're gone! Don't bother asking me for natures, gender etc...
I won't be breeding more and don't have the time/energy/desire to rifle through them all to get what you want.
I'll literally just be grabbing the first one and giving it to you, got it? :)

Oh...and manners don't hurt :)

2x Bulbsaur
3x Treecko (1x is lvl.6)
1x Chikorita
1x Turtwig
2x Croconaw (lvl.22 & lvl.19)
2x Torchic
2x Cyndaquil
2x Tepig (Egg Move: Flame Charge)
1x Chimchar (Japanese)

1x Pansage
2x Panpour
2x Pansear (1x lvl.14, lvl.7 & 2 with Egg Move: Incinerate)

3x Spheal (Egg Moves)
1x Darumaka (Japanese)
1x Wobbuffet (nicknamed Maximo)
1x Nidorino
1x Rhyperior
2x Happiny
1x Rhyhorn
1x Magnezone
1x Gengar
1x Golem
1x Delibird
1x Drifblim
1x Hippopotas
1x Scyther
1x spinda
1x Cleffa
1x Kingler
1x Emolga (Japanese)
1x Unfezent
2x Deerling (Orange & Pink)
2x Bisharp (Egg moves)
1x Scolipede

1x Lileep
1x Archen
4x Tirtouga

kevinlettuce

I need a Spinda, let me know what you want!!

mick_1232001

I have a shiny member of this family, Check my sig and PM me if you are interested.

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Spinda with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

gomets

Human Snorlax
I'm looking for any Spinda, any level.

Ability or nature doesn't matter, since I only need it for my Pokedex.

I can breed almost all Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova, as well as a ton of
random Kanto and Hoenn ones. Just send a PM.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I enjoying B/W so far, but Ruby was my favorite Pokemon game ever. I think it was the wonderful music, the interesting pokemon, and the vibrant cities, that really made it my favorite generation. So, in tribute to my favorite region, I'm currently completing my pokedex from 252 to 386, and I need some help to complete it. I'm in need of #'s: 298, 313, 314, 327 (Spinda), 351, 360, 367, and 369, in order to complete the pokedex. I have lots of breeded Eevee's and other pokemon to trade for them (except legendaries and Hoenn starters), so any help or trade is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.