• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#328 Trapinch / #329 Vibrava / #330 Flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankaiapples

I really need a Trapinch D:
I can give you a reasonable pokemon for thee trade if I have it ^_^

Really want a shiny version of any of those in the title, PM me and im sure we can work something out :)

can breed arons
looking for a kecleon or tauros (i also need the 3 regis and palkia so if you can offer them i can offer this and many other pokes)
PM me if you can do any of those

Last edited:

Shizzy Z

Hey yall, looking for a shiny UT trapinch, am offering zoruas with both dark pulse and sucker punch, as well as legendaries: lvl 50 lugia, lvl 74 giratina, Evd adamant lvl 100 entei, and a UT Kyurem

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
Looking for ANY trapinch.
PM me with what you would like in return.

mycooly

Banned
Offering a Squirtle or Tyrouge for a Trapinch pm me if you wanna trade

groovyoung

looking for trapinch family,can trade nearly all none-legendary pre-evolution pokemon from sinnoh and all pokemon from unova.

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
looking for shiny or regular Flygon preferably shiny willing to trade starters with specific natures amd zoruas with specific natures

Nakashima

Looking for any trapinch, pm me if you want to work out a deal =]

Levant

Cocoon Master
Looking for a female Trapinch, can offer what's in my sig.
EDIT: Found Trade

Last edited:

cyclone ace

Casual Trainer
I have a flygon pm me for offers

PM_Sasuke

looking for a trapinch;;; any kind >>>> willing to trade for eevee, beldum or gible. Message me for an offer:)

wolfstrike99

Looking for Trapinch or Flygon of any kind pm me for offers

alvmo

i'm looking for a trapinch, dont care about nature or gender. I'll trade just about anything that i have. pm me to make an offer.

Jester073

Fire Starter
Breeding all the super non legendaries Aka dratini larvatar Aron beldum gible trapinch deino axew bagon. Just message me with trade offer. Lookin for mostly common non unova pokemon. Hit me up

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
also looking for a trapnich or any of its evolutions, evolved particularly ok if it is female. i can offer, snorunts, chimchars, oshawotts, cyndiquils, feebas, chanceys, and more, PM me to work out a deal of some kind :]

Skyefly

Looking for a shiny male trapinch, nature does not really matter :) Not really sure what exactly they go for but i have quite a bit i could offer!

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I'm looking for a trapinch, it doesn't matter levels, gender, nature, etc. I have most pokemon so PM me if you'd like to trade and we can talk about what pokemon you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.