• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#328 Trapinch / #329 Vibrava / #330 Flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any shiny in the trapinch line, offering Darkrai,Victini, or Shiny Suicune (event)

Also if you want a normal trapinch pm me I have plenty.

Last edited:

Walker Black

I've got a shiny Flygon. It's Modest, and has been EV trained to be a mixed sweeper. Something like that. Offer whatever--shinies, BW events...

ZLA

Does anyone have a Trapinch egg I could have? I really want a Flygon!

Icon Zeph

Looking for Shiny Trapinch line pokemon. I have all the event shiny legendary dogs and an event shiny pichu, as well as DWF nidorans, shinxs, vulpixs, riolus, poliwags, and eevees. Message me if you want to work something out because I might be willing to make a deal. :)

Last edited:

xXTreyXx

looking for a male trapinch any nature will do pm i can breed pokemon from Gen I, Gen II and Gen V pm me

vptwarrior

Breeder
looking for a female trapinch of any level, willing to offer a porygon, lonley female darumaka, smeargle, admant male or female ralts, brave timburr, mild female mienfoo, or a female or male admant sandile

penguinofhonor

Bay Watcher
I'm looking for any Trapinch. Preferably female and/or Adamant, but I'll happily breed for those myself. I don't have anything too interesting, but I can give Pokerus, any of the G5 starters, or any evolutionary stone.

edit: trade completed

Last edited:

Nevare

Offering UT jolly female Trapinch. Has "Outstanding" IV's with maximum attack and speed. Seeking a DWF Dratini.

JaKeRToN

I have Trapinchs for trade, If you need one just PM me :p

Purplemaniac

Awesome Sock Monster
Shiny Trapinch (lvl. 32) w/ pokérus. Bashful Nature. Looking for well bred non-unova starters or dragon-types. PM if interested

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Giving away Adamant Trapinches. Pm me if you want one.

Jeppo

I have a shiny Vibrava for trade. Level 38, UT, Timid. Looking for other shinies (regular, legendary and/or events). Be sure to PM me if you're interested.

Trade done!

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

I have a bunch of trapinch from MMing about 60 - let me know if you want one! look for most hoenn/sinnoh pokemon and DW pokemon - doesn't have to be female

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Looking for shiny trapinch family member can offer u a dwf dratini extreme speed and 31 Ivs in 2-3 stats ,dream world vulpix female and or dream world polywag for drizzle ability

cfarm99

I'm looking for any level, gender, and nature Trapinch. I can trade a level 66 Metagross [Bashful], 62 Walrein [Modest], or just about any DW pokemon. PM me if interested. Thanks!
- Cam

zombi

Breeder
looking for a shiny trapinch. PM me offers

Battra

Looking for a Trapinch pm if you have a spare.

zombi

Breeder
Im going to be breeding some trapinch for natures if you need one and or a certain nature PM me for a trade

zombi

Breeder
Breeding trapinch. PM me if you need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.