• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#328 Trapinch / #329 Vibrava / #330 Flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombi

Breeder
Breeding trapinch. PM me if you need one.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
I currently have a flawless shiny flygon ev'd in attack as speed make me an offer via pm

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi All,

I'm on the look out for a Trapinch, or evolution, preferably female that's IV bred in Attack/Speed.

Lots to offer, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Ariel

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
I want a shiny version of anyone in flygon's evolution.
Legendaries I can offer: cobalion, terrakion, virizion, kyurem
Starters: charmander, cyndaquill, chikorita, mudkip, piplup, chimchar, snivy, tepig
Shinys: gyrados, garchomp
I also have version exclusives and many other pokemon. Pm me if interested.

GouldyOldy

I currently have a lvl 45 Flygon on pokemon black and am willing to trade for a blastoise, venusaur or any hoenn legendaries fc 0691 6783 3772

Last edited:

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Looking for dragon egg trapinch, or other dragon egg pokemon. I have many events and shinies

SamusTheHedgehog

Looking for a Bagon and Tepig for myself and a Trapinch for my friend... I dont have much to offer cause my white got so corrupted that i cant even play it, so im limited to what i have on my White 2.

I do believe i have Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres on there though and maybe a Ho-Oh... aside from them i dont have much anymore... Im not a competitive battler, so i dont care if its some Throwaway ones with Negitive natures that would rot in the box otherwise or not, I just want the Bagon because i cant find one anywhere, and Tepig so i will have all the starters again

The Trapinch is for my friends sandstorm team.

PM me if your willing to make a deal and ill look in my box

dansm

would like a foreign language trapinch for masuda method

TheScoobyDawg

Pokemon Master
Got plenty of lv. 1 Trapinch to go around. Able to breed for any nature. I'm looking for a male Ekans that knows Dark Pulse from Gen. 4 for my White game. PM me if interested!

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I have a japanese level 100 Flygon and I'm looking for any older gen legendaries, specially Latias. Pm me if u are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.