1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#331 Cacnea / #332 Cacturne

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#331 Cacnea[/td]
    [td]#332 Cacturne[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Jessa

Jessa ^_^

I'm looking for Cacnea please :) Pm me

3. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf The classic

Hello, if anyone would be willing to spare a Cacnea or Cacturne for a short span of time, I'd like to borrow one to breed Pawniards with Sucker Punch. In exchange It'll have gained a few levels free of charge, and be taught/re-taught Sucker Punch if it doesn't already know it.

If interested, please contact me via PM.

4. Skyress

Skyress Member

Looking for a foreign MALE Cacnea/Cacturne. PM me if you have one and I'll make an offer.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  5. SacredFiire

SacredFiire New Member

Also looking for a Male Cacnea/Cacturne can offer a zorua :)

6. randomn00b

randomn00b Arcane Trainer

This is a very specific request. I'd like a Male Cacturne with 28+ IVs in HP, Def, Sp. Def, and Speed with the move Switcheroo. I can offer PokeRus, EV trained and IV bred Milotic, Salamence, Tyranitar, Flygon, and Gengar, a Latios and Latias, a Kyogre, Victini, Zorua, Unova starters, et cetera.

7. Sunshine72

Sunshine72 Hope Rides Alone

Looking for a male Cacnea. I can offer Charmanders w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Flamethrower, Black exclusives, and Togepi.

8. Ravenous14

Ravenous14 Elite Trainer

looking for a Male Cacnea/Cacturne with Spikes and preferably 31 IVs in Sp.D, Def or HP.

PM for offers

9. PokeBrian

PokeBrian First Gen

Edit : Trade Complete!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  10. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Do you need a Cacturne? Well, look no further, I have this Cacturne to offer

Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    IVs: 10/31/21/30/11/31
    Moves: Leech Seed, Sucker Punch, Substitute, Focus Punch

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

11. Suicune1988

Suicune1988 Maestro Entrenador

Looking for a male cacturne/Cacnea, offering: oshawott, zoruas or pokerus

12. Smiffeh

Smiffeh New Member

Looking for any form Cacnea. Not much to offer unfortunately, but willing to help out with evolution trades etc! PM if interested.

13. kansaskid

kansaskid New Member

Looking for cacnea. Any will do, just need it so I can get the right moveset for my ferrothorns. If anyone has one just pm me. Thanks

14. Tarnag

Tarnag Member

Hi all! I am looking for any male Cacnea. Any nature will do, looking for the same stuff as kansaskid is (Spikes and Leech Seed are hard to come by).

Thanks! Just send me a PM!

15. captainswing

captainswing Member

can breed cacnea
    looking for a kecleon or tauros (i also need the 3 regis and palkia so if you can offer them i can offer this and many other pokes)
    PM me if you can do any of those

16. neverislupus

neverislupus Member

Looking for Cacnea.

I can offer any of the starters (includes a mudkip with avalanche egg move), elekids (fire/ice punch egg moves), pokerus, and various odds and ends.

PM for offer or negotiation.

17. pablation

pablation New Member

I need a cacnea plox

I'm in the same boat. I really need one and am fed up with the GTS guys giving me outrageous requests. :598:

18. hamlunches

hamlunches Grand Master

looking for a male cacnea/cacturne to breed spikes and leech seed onto a ferroseed
    will trade pokerus, message me if interested

19. SolomonPiper

SolomonPiper Pokemon Blue Veteran

Need a Cacnea/cacturne something fierce. Don't care about natures, IVs etc. Would prefer a male one, but if this is not possible, don't mind. can offer Pokerus and DW pokemon (poliwag with swift swim;female) in my sig.

20. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

Looking for a male cacnea or cacturne, and it needs to know at least two of these moves: sucker punch, leech seed and spikes. I am going to use it to breed Ferroseed with leech seed and spikes, and poniards with sucker punch.

I have zoruas, a dw lotad ut, a dw tangela ut, a dw sunken ut, I can breed all three unova starters, turtwig, chimchar, Torchic, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, totodile, squirtle, archen, phione, and many more. Also, I will give you both the leech seed and spikes Ferroseed and the sucker punch Pawniard you helped get me!

I have lots more to offer. Pm me if you're interested!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.