• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#331 Cacnea / #332 Cacturne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Offering Cacnea/Cacturne. Am able to breed male or female, any nature, and possibly egg moves. No particular iv's or EV's though, as I can't breed with them. :/

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I Have a female cacnea with its hidden ability up for trade. looking for other DWFs or Shinies.

Any Cacnea/Cacturne will suffice. To trade I can give away: DW Rattata, Corpfish, Dratini(its male but still) notable normal Pokemon are: Charmander, Cyndaquil. And others. Just PM so we can work something out as long as its not too out there sure we can.

Battra

Looking for cacnea if anyone has a spare, pm me plx. Thx in adv.

Steddi

Need any poke from this fam see my signature for starters and dwf!
Edit trade complete

Last edited:

octillerypatrol

Looking for a shiny Cacnea or Cacturne. I can offer starters from any gen, regigigas, regice, cresselia and several first gen pokemon. I can also breed for egg moves for a requested pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.