• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#331 Cacnea / #332 Cacturne

Status
Not open for further replies.

free2be_any1

It seems like everyone is looking for a cacnea lol. I can breed them :) just PM me if you need one, I'm not too picky, I am missing alot of pokemon from before gen 5.anything intersting, also seeking evolution stones

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for a Cacnea/Cacturne with spikes and leech seed.

Offering:-

- male and female DW Dratini (some with Adamant nature, some with Extremespeed egg move)

- male/female jolly lv 1 Scraggy with drain punch, dragon dance and ice punch

- male/female lv 1 Zorua with dark pulse and snarl

- male lv 1 Deino with dark pulse

- male/female lv 1 Horsea with 31 HP IVs, brine, hydro pump, dragon dance and dragon pulse

PM me if interested.

jetman88

Looking for a cacnea. I have some evo stones and a Lvl 75 UT hasty nature kyurem.pm me if you have one thanks.

EDIT: I got one.

Last edited:

Sulfron

I have some extra cacneas to trade. Would really like something from my sig for a trade, but if you don't have it it's all good. I can work out a decent deal and am willing to help people out, so PM me if interested.

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for ev'd adamant Cacturne with Sword dances and Sucker Punch, offering Shinies/ Shines legends...

McLucky

Looking for a male Cacnea- any will do. PM/VM me if you've got one!

EDIT: Cacnea acquired!

Last edited:

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Please PM me if you have any cancea your willing to trade

mick_1232001

I have a shiny member of this family, Check my sig and PM me if you are interested.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
I would like a Male Cacnea with Spikes, and also Leech Seed if possible. my friend code is in my signature. I am offering Mareep, Abra, Aron, Remoraid, Roggenrola, Happiny, Munna, Sawk, Bouffalant, Karrablast, And Axew. PM me if you're interested!

I got a Cacnea now.

Last edited:

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a Shiny Cacnea/Cacturne with Focus punch. Will offer up to two shinies in my sig if it is nick-nameable. PM me and we can try to work something out

Abyssal Heretic

looking for an Adamant Cacnea or Cacturne with Sucker Punch Seed Bomb and Drain Punch.
I have alot of Ev'd pokes to offer, message me one that you want and i'll tell you if i got it, and 1 event (alot of people want events so i got drained out of mine...) its the GAMESTOP Jirachi with Draco Meteor.

mukku12

LF Cacnea or Cacturne with fucus punch.offering DW females vulpix dratini gligar, relaxed ferossed with SR n LS . Timburr with mach and drain punch. pm if interested

Emppathe

I need either a Cacnea or Cactune, must be male. In return I'll give either an archen or an unova starter of your choosing both options come with pkrs. PM if your willing to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.