1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#333 Swablu / #334 Altaria

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#333 Swablu[/td]
    [td]#334 Altaria[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. _Applepie

_Applepie New Member

Looking for a either Swablu or Altaria for Black version. PM if you wanna trade c:

[​IMG]

3. Vest

Vest Event Collector

I have a shiny Swablu which I would be willing to trade. Pm me with offers.

4. tomc42

tomc42 New Member

Breeding swablu on asking. Pm me with offers. Also have a lvl 49 Altaria with natural gift , dragon breath , fly and dragon dance. Modest nature. I never use it but wouldn't want too part with it easy so again ..Pm me with offers

5. gvsugod

gvsugod New Member

Looking for an EV'd Support Altaria (Dragon Claw, Roost, Heal Bell, Perish Song). Will pay handsomely.

6. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have an Altaria looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Careful
    EVs: 252 HP, 216 SpDef, 40 Def
    IVs: 31/4/31/25/31/30
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Roost, Heal Bell, Perish Song

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;334;

7. jonbink16

jonbink16 New Member

I am willing to trade arceus level 100 for shiny swablu or altaria. PM with offer

8. Shnitzul

Shnitzul New Member

I have a Japanese Shiny Swablu with Pokerus! PM offers!!

9. toddsnap

toddsnap New Member

Can breed Swablu any nature. I want Gen I-IV pokemon, send me a PM of what nature you would like and what you have available.

10. The DoritoNinja

The DoritoNinja The Last Dying Ninja

I have a shiny altaria
    Caught at route 14 at level 49

11. Saulo4515

Saulo4515 Noob King

Also have a shiny altaria, wich i'm willing to trade for something good.

12. Ledo

Ledo New Member

looking for a dw female altaria/swablu. i have several good dw female pokes. pm me if you have one and ill show you all my offers,

13. truevillany

truevillany Well-Known Member

Also looking for female dw altaria.... also have good stuff to trade for it just like the other guy...

14. Serane

Serane Pokeman Breeder

have multiple lv1 Swablu, can also breed DW Swablu. looking for anything not in my sig, evolution stones, shinies, and other DW females I don't have.

15. The DoritoNinja

The DoritoNinja The Last Dying Ninja

Still got the shiny altaria
    Message me
    If interested (reasonable offers please)

16. scoot

scoot sand master

i need a dw female swablu. pm me with offer

17. nashiz7

nashiz7 New Member

Hi Serane, I'm looking for a female Swablu with the Dream World ability Cloud Nine.

I can offer you the three Power Items, Power Anklet (Speed), Power Bracer (Attack), and Power Weight (HP), also the Evolution Stones Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Fire Stone, Leaf Stone, Moon Stone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunderstone and Water Stone. I can also give you Spreadable Pokerus if you need it.

18. lookxitsxlauren

lookxitsxlauren Active Member

I'm looking for a non-english male Swablu. I can trade pokemon with Pokerus. PM me for negotiations. I may have something else you'd like.

19. Lirium

Lirium Member

Trading away a shiny Altaria. Lax nature. pm with reasonable offers :)

20. dougmaster

dougmaster New Member

i need a female DW swablu or alteria, i have a few event pokemon like jerachi and celebi and arceus. PM me. my Black FC:0261 0234 8694

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.