• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#333 Swablu / #334 Altaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny Swablu or Alteria. Will trade DWFs or other shinies. Better nature/IVs and I will trade better stuff. PM me

Have 6 female and 1 male Swablu with dream world ability (Cloud Nine). PM me if interested.

Looking for females with dream world abilities.

Looking for a female DW Swablu for breeding, move tutoring, and the eventual transfer to 6th gen. I don't have much to offer, so PM me with what you're looking for. :)

mewboy1000

Pokemon Breeder
I have 6 Swablus looking for a home. If anybody wants one, just send me a PM. (My Wishlist is in my signature)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.