• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#335 Zangoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reishouteki

Underdog Trainer
looking for a dwf Zangoose or a female one found in the Hidden Grotto

nature doesnt matter, just wanna breed it

pm me for the offer

Adam.

Have a DW Zangoose up for trade. It's male, and it's nature is Naughty. Looking for a Snorunt or a Seedot. PM me, if interested.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Looking for a DWF Zangoose. Have other DWfs for trade, pm me.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I have a female Toxic Boost Zangoose, I need help in sending two pokemon from my white game to my black 2 game. PM me if anyone is interested.

Edit: trade complete.

Last edited:

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Looking for the DW ability on zangoose female. Offering many eggmove pokes with mulity good natures and at least 2 31 IVs on each poke.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for an DW female Zangoose for my Unique Ability pok collection.

Can offer a Jap Shiny Dodrio lvl 100 or Bold togepi, serence grace with max IV's in HP - Def - Sp.def.
I got more IV breeds like this, so feel free to ask me so we could negotatie.

firestar319

The Marauder
I have a spare female DW Zangoose if anyone is interested. I'm mainly looking for a female DW Dratini or a female DW Vulpix. If you don't have either, hit me up in a PM with your best offer

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
I was wondering if anyone had a Toxic Boost Zangoose. Doesn't matter if shiny or not. PM me if you have one.

scomaru

Can i have a Zangoose
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

JaKeRToN

I've got alot of Zangoose. Is the Plural Zangeese? PM me if you want one :D

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a legit shiny Zangoose, uncloned and not RNG'd.

I can offer any of these, they are legit and shiny: Gabite, Bagon, Eevee (Japanese), Pichu, Skarmory, and Ninetales.

PM me if interested.

Offering DWF Zangoose, can breed for natures, IV's if desired. Also can offer Pokérus
Looking for DWF Tropius, PM me

Last edited:

Inukie396

I have shiny breeding leftover zangoose, adamant nature, both genders, egg moves double kick, detect, and false swipe.
Anyone who wants them can have them pm with offers.

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I have a spare hidden grotto Zangoose, though it's male, with an adamant nature if anyone is interested.

I also can breed my female counterpart for the right offer.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Inukie396

I have 4 shiny UT nicknameable zangoose, chained. Their natures are 2 jolly, 1 docile, and 1 bashful.
I'm interested in other shinys but other offers are okay too.

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
Looking for a Female Zangoose with it's Dream World ability. I have a few DWF I can offer in return such as: Eevee, Salamence, Magby, Aron, Poliwag, Vulpix, Buneary, Raticate, Relicanth, Corphish, and Sharpedo.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.