• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#335 Zangoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Fury

Looking for a male shiny Zangoose

I want a MALE SHINY Zangoose for my Pokemon White don't care what level he's at and I'm willing to give up just about any Pokemon for him accept for legendaries. My Friend Code is 1463 6762 3665. Also please give the Zangoose a human male nickname as I like my Pokemon to have proper names.

pokegirl123

shiny collector
looking for shiny zangoose, have items, legendaries, and even other shinies. pm me with offers.

Draco Fury

Shiny Zangoose

I have a shiny level 100 Sandslash in my Soulsliver that I can transfer then trade for any level 50+ male Shiny Zangoose, also I know that I said no legendaries but my brother gave me an extra Shiny Rayquaza for my shiny Groudon in my Heartgold so I'm willing to trade a Shiny Rayquaza for the level 50+ male Shiny Zangoose.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Willing to give a SHINY VOLCRONA For a shiny Lvl 50+ Zangoose

Zachmac

Offering lv.40 shiny Alakazam for shiny Zangoose.

Shiny Alakazam is especially rare as Abra will always try to use teleport when it appears.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Got a Shiny Zangoose Level 100, would like something of equal or larger value.

Just a reminder, THIS, is Shiny Zangoose. VM/PM me if you want to trade fer it.

335.png

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Looking for a shiny Zangoose, my shinies I can offer are in my sig, I also have some event pokemon. PM me if your intrested.

DracoKing09

I am looking for a shiny zangoose. my signature has what I can offer. please pm me if you have one

Wilz88

I have a DW ability Female Zangoose fresh from a Hidden Hollow on Pokémon Black 2, can trade it over to my English game in order to trade it.

Looking for other DW ability female mon :)

PM me offers.

soundxfury

I can breed DW Zangoose, mostly looking for other Hidden Hallow females (that can't already be found in B/W) but I'll listen to other offers.
PM or VM if you're interested.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I can breed DWF Zangoose, PM me if you have other females from Hidden Hollows or B2/W2's Dream World.

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
Looking for a DWF Zangoose. Would love to hear back ASAP. I can trade any DWF I have in my sig as well as any of the services. Please and thank you.

AhhYea

Looking for a DWF Zangoose as well, cant offer much in the new
but pm me with any offers thank you ^^

Last edited:
Looking for female DW UT Zangoose, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers!

lprulez

I have a Hidden Hallow Zangoose with the ability Toxic Boost.
Currently breeding them so I will be offering females.
I can offer any nature you want.
PM me with offers.

ZangooseSlash

Trading DW Zangoose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.