1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#336 Seviper

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td=100%]#336 Seviper[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. White2011

White2011 Member

Offer modest deino or ditto or white exclusive for seviper male with dark pulse.

3. pokeballz

pokeballz Can't stop this man!

Can breed Sevipers w/ Dark Pulse. PM for offers.

4. SnakeSeeker

SnakeSeeker New Member

Seeking adamant naughty or modest natured, nicknamed seviper for my pokemon black team.

5. Phoenix209

Phoenix209 Just look at it!

Looking for male seviper with dark pulse
    Offering modest or adamant munna both with synchronize.also modest deino or white only pokemon

6. Crowe

Crowe Member

looking for male dark pulse seviper too..

normal blacks, have dark pulse zorua and leech seed (and soon to include stealth rock) ferroseed

7. gmphiife

gmphiife new breeder

i too am looking for a male darkpulse seviper. dont have much to offer at the moment but i have bred darumaka, litwick, and solosis

8. Eevee0923

Eevee0923 Active Member

Lv.1 UT seviper. Does not have dark pulse. PM with offers.

9. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Hello there, might I interest you with an EV trained Seviper? Trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants it

Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 Def
    IVs: 15/23/5/19/5/3
    Moves: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain

You want it don't you? Of course you do, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;336;

10. Urotsuki

Urotsuki New Member

I'm looking for a male seviper with dark pulse.

I have all gen starters,Zorua, and white exclusive pokemon Pm me

11. haveheartxxx

haveheartxxx Active Member

need a male seviper with dark pulse can offer scraggys with pokerus and dragon dance
    or zoura with extrasensory

12. MGxSynapse

MGxSynapse Member

Need a male seviper with dark pulse, message with offer

13. Looking for a male seviper with dark pulse. I've got all three gen V starters, both fossil pokemon, all gen V version exclusives (black and white) and a dreamworld nidoran female. PM me if interested. I carry the pokerus as well.

14. SynthRawker

SynthRawker New Member

Looking for an Seviper with Dark pulse for a Deino eggmove, Im looking to trade for one. please PM me

15. Dunsparce4prez

Dunsparce4prez Well-Known Member

I am also looking for male Dark Pulse seviper/ekans/deino. I have an almost complete dex, can breed anything if I have it, just ask. I also have a spare Articuno and Zapdos for the folks who skipped Gen IV. However I still require DP snakemon. Oh and DW Tangela.

16. Chadmen

Chadmen New Member

i can get you a seviper, not sure if it will have dark pulse, but i could get the seviper for a happiny.

17. LordFeraligatr

LordFeraligatr Well-Known Member

Looking for Dark Pulse ekans/arbok/seviper. I've got mant pokemon with good natures just PM me and tell me what sort of thing your looking for.

18. tysonjwood

tysonjwood Poke'man 5000 Grande

Started breeding my own Seviper with dark pulse. I will have multiples on hand. PM me if you'd like one. I will accept resonable offers.

5/16/11
    Accidentally sent my seviper to Black without thinking that Dark Pulse wasn't a TM in B/W. See http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12527396#post12527396... So I do have DP Deinos. PM me if interested in DP Deino.

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  19. Tsuchi

Tsuchi fun,honorable

ill trade any of my legendaries 4 a male seviper with dark pulse

20. Teremus

Teremus Hurricane homeruns.

Looking for a seviper with Dark Pule. Pm please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.