• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#336 Seviper

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomega

King of the Monsters
I posted on the gyarados thread, but I'm hoping I'll have more luck here. I see that some of you posted in the last year that you breed sevipers with Dark Pulse. I am interested in trading a number of BW exclusives or semi-rares, I can offer female zorua, male squirtel, male oshawott, female scyther, ferroseed with leech seed, or male heracross, all untouched level 1. I also have axew, rufflett, bouffalant all caught in the wild. Tirtouga and Archen. I have an accelgor I'd be willing to trade as well. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Deza

I need a male Seviper, with Dark Pulse.

Please PM me!

Arconaith

Looking for a male seviper that knows dark pulse, willing to trade pokemon with pokerus or just PM me and see what I can offer.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Looking for DWf Seviper, I have almost every other DWf, see links in signature to find what you're looking for.

magersxx

Looking for a seviper with dark pulse...

if you want anything, ask me i'll check if i have, thks!!

Adam.

Have a Seviper with Infiltrate. PM me if interested.

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Trade completed!!

Last edited:

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi I have an unusual request. I am looking for a Shiny Male Seviper or a Male Japanese Seviper with decent/near flawless IVs for breeding purposes.

Edit: I wanted to remove the link I had made on Google Docs to follow forum rules, so I will make a hand-typed list

Offering the following Pokémon:

-GAMESTP Event Shiny Suicune, Entei Lvl 30 UT / Raikou Touched (Lvl 100)
-WIN2011 Celebi Event UT Serious Nature Lvl 50 / Touched (Lvl 50 Relaxed Nature, Lvl 52 Lax Nature)
-SMR2012 Keldeo Event UT Calm Nature Lvl 15
-DW Arceus Event, Moveset touched, Jolly Nature Lvl 100 (Has been Nicknamed)

That's it for now. PM Me for more details if interested.

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I have a spare female Infiltrator Seviper taking up room in my PC, and would like to get rid of it. If you have what I'm looking for in my signature, it's yours.

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
Seeking Shiny Seviper, Have a gamestop level 5 Jirachi with serene grace AND draco meteor. Pm me- also have legendaries and starters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.