• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#336 Seviper

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#336 Seviper
poison.gif

White2011

Offer modest deino or ditto or white exclusive for seviper male with dark pulse.

SnakeSeeker

Seeking adamant naughty or modest natured, nicknamed seviper for my pokemon black team.

Phoenix209

Just look at it!
Looking for male seviper with dark pulse
Offering modest or adamant munna both with synchronize.also modest deino or white only pokemon

Crowe

looking for male dark pulse seviper too..

normal blacks, have dark pulse zorua and leech seed (and soon to include stealth rock) ferroseed

gmphiife

new breeder
i too am looking for a male darkpulse seviper. dont have much to offer at the moment but i have bred darumaka, litwick, and solosis

Eevee0923

Lv.1 UT seviper. Does not have dark pulse. PM with offers.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hello there, might I interest you with an EV trained Seviper? Trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants it

Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 Def
IVs: 15/23/5/19/5/3
Moves: Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain

You want it don't you? Of course you do, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;336;

Urotsuki

I'm looking for a male seviper with dark pulse.

I have all gen starters,Zorua, and white exclusive pokemon Pm me

haveheartxxx

need a male seviper with dark pulse can offer scraggys with pokerus and dragon dance
or zoura with extrasensory

Looking for a male seviper with dark pulse. I've got all three gen V starters, both fossil pokemon, all gen V version exclusives (black and white) and a dreamworld nidoran female. PM me if interested. I carry the pokerus as well.

Dunsparce4prez

I am also looking for male Dark Pulse seviper/ekans/deino. I have an almost complete dex, can breed anything if I have it, just ask. I also have a spare Articuno and Zapdos for the folks who skipped Gen IV. However I still require DP snakemon. Oh and DW Tangela.

LordFeraligatr

Looking for Dark Pulse ekans/arbok/seviper. I've got mant pokemon with good natures just PM me and tell me what sort of thing your looking for.

tysonjwood

Poke'man 5000 Grande
Started breeding my own Seviper with dark pulse. I will have multiples on hand. PM me if you'd like one. I will accept resonable offers.

5/16/11
Accidentally sent my seviper to Black without thinking that Dark Pulse wasn't a TM in B/W. See http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=12527396#post12527396... So I do have DP Deinos. PM me if interested in DP Deino.

Last edited:

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Looking for a seviper with Dark Pule. Pm please.

Status
Not open for further replies.