• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#341 Corphish / #342 Crawdaunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLAZEQUAZA

Fires of Hell
OMG I really need a shiny Crawdaunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have shinies, events, legends, anything, just please I need a Shiny Crawdaunt!!!!!!!!!

Accipitri

Space relic
Looking for a female DW Corphish, check my sig for what I've got, PM if you're interested.

Escapeartist19

Would anyone be willing to give me a Corphish with the moves Dragon Dance and superpower for free on my pokemon white. Im desperate and don't have anything good to offer

Vulken

The OD of the OG
Looking for female DW Corphish, PM me what you want. Also looking or a Corphish with Dragon Dance.

looking for female DW corphish pm me with what you want in return for it

LuckySnorlax73

Snorlax FTW!
Hey! I'm looking for a female DW Corphish, In return i can breed you any of the DW females in my sig :) thanks for reading

Haydinho

Im looking for any Corphish... I can trade you any breedable pokemon.

PM me please

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
Looking for any;341;or;342;

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female corphish up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Corphish for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

I can breed DW Female Corphish.
I have four(4) ready to trade.
PM or VM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

griffince15

Corphish

looking for a low level Corphish for my White game pm me with the pokemon your wanting

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
I'm looking for an UT dw flawless corphish with the egg moves dragon dance and superpower. I have lots of shiny Pokemon to offer and lots of events. PM me with what you want

White2011

Looking for female dw corphish. vm or pm me

luxrayshock

breeding dw (adaptability) corphish with egg moves dragon dance and superpower, pm if interested, looking for dw females and egg move pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.