• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#341 Corphish / #342 Crawdaunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsilverplayer

gras dark type
i have a lvl 100 shiny giratina for a lvl 100 shiny crawduat if you want it

EagleEye

looking for a DW corphish. pm me if you got one.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for a female DW Corphish. I have lots of other DW females to offer. Check my signature for details.

Evans-Pritchard

I want a Corphish! I can offer any other common Pokemon except Nosepass. I also have a few legendaries you can pick from: Palkia, Kyogre, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf. PM me, thanks!

Pyro90290

looking for a female DW corphish. Have a lot to offer in return. PM with an offer

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Looking for Male Corphish I can offer any item and some cool pokemon PM me Please

Last edited:

*IZ*

Looking for a
-DW Female corphish

-(FOREIGN) Male Corphish with DD and Superpower.

(I want to start MMing again)

mogan3

Wanna trade
lookin for a hiny out of ths family wll gve a good shiny

Lightey

I need a Corphish for my PokeDex. I don't care about stats or nature or level, so if anyone could breed me one, I could offer a starter.

CMKeele

Looking for ANY Corphish or Crawdaunt. My partner has a Level 60 Corphish but he refuses to evolve it and the GTS is quite awful for getting anything unless you're packing Level 9 or under legendaries.
Can offer starters from any generation, or if there's something you want coz we have a lot of random stuff from Gen I-IV just ask.
It'd really make him happy so thank you for any responses ^^

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
looking for a corphish! Please help out! Pm or vm please with what you want, and ill see if i ave it.

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
looking for either form female with its hidden ability got afew shineys can trade IV bred pokemon lvl 1 or can breed a new pokemon also got legendery pokemon can trade

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Like the many others, I'm also looking for a female Corphish from the Dream World.

Scraggle

Looking for Corphish. PM me if you've got one spare, to discuss what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.