• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#343 Baltoy / #344 Claydol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

Lv.1 Bold Baltoy. not fussed at what i get for it , as long as i don't have it yet!

Centipod128

I'm looking for a baltoy with a good nature. Offering a dw tranpinch, cacnea, or mawile for it. Thx :)

theforgottenwon

Hello,

I'm interested in a shiny Baltoy with max HP, DEF, and SDEF. I'll trade a Shaymin for one. Please PM me if you are interested.

tfw

biomega

King of the Monsters
I'm really just looking for a baltoy, it would be nice if it is bold. I want him for my in-game team in White Version. I know I can catch claydol after the E4, but I want him to beat the E4 with. Plus he's a great teammate for my archeops and I need someone to set up screens. I have zorua, Dark Pulse deino, Stealth Rock Larvitar, archen, skarmory and others from white that I'd be willing to trade for it. PM me with requests.

Arteefact

Pokemon Breeder
Heey, i am looking for Baltoy, i offer any breedable pokemon from ma site :) just click ma banner and you'll get there :) all ma pokemon are listed in the collection part. please pm me, ty :D

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Modest DW Claydol

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Ariel

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
Can trade Baltoy. PM me with offers. Not looking for anything specific; surprise me.

Battra

Looking for a spare Baltoy if anyone has one.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Looking for Baltoy/Claydol for Dex purposes. Can offer Torchic with any Nature and Larvitar and Misdreavus with most Natures. Have other Pokemon to offer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.