• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#345 Lileep / #346 Cradily

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailsNight

If distributing Lileep, please let me know. I don't have much for pokemon to offer in my unova box atm, but I plan to be catching all night. I swap between dream world, dream radar, and fiel catching pokemon.

all I hope is that this lileep can be used in events and battles, all other factors do not matter.

scomaru

Can i have a Lileep or a Cradily
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

theygoplayer

Looking for a Lileep and many others of 3th gen for my pokedex. Can offer DWFs of my signature, every starter and everything from gen 4 and 5.

noli

Looking for a Lileep or Cradily of any nature and level.

Offering Oshaawott of your nature choice.

Or just a data trade even so I can GTS one.

Looking for Legit DW Lileep, preferably Female, but will take untrained m. Willing to offer hidden ability untrained Eevee(male),PDR Ho-oh, Keldeo, or others upon request. PM if interested.

Tearoma

I have a shiny lileep for trade - female Lv.1
Not sure if legit or not.
Looking for other shinies.
PM me if interested.

woogfroo

Looking for a Bold DWF Lileep?
I have ones with egg moves Curse, Recover, Endure, and Mirror Coat.

They have Pokerus and a 31 IV in Defense, Attack, and Speed.
I have low standards for what I want in return--anything with interesting egg moves or a DWF I don't have would be fine :)
If you're reading this, I still have the Lileeps available!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: any female DW Ability Lileep/Cradily.
Offering: any breedable Pokemon RNGed to full specifics (gender, nature, IV spread, shininess, ability (DW Ability limited, ask for availability), etc). PKRS optional.
PM if interested.

Edit: trade completed.

Last edited:

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Looking for a female storm drain ability Lileep/Cradily.
Offering a drought Ninetales Female
PM me :)

DragonComa

Looking for a legit DWF lileep. I have other DWF pokemon I will be willing to trade.

PM me if you want to offer a DWF one to me.

Looking for a female DW Lileep for breeding and the eventual transfer to 6th gen. I don't have much to offer, so PM me with what you're looking for. :)

Riversong477

Looking for a HA (Storm Drain) Lileep or Cradily. Gender is unimportant.

furan1

Looking for a HA female lileep. I can trade the following:

On hand:

squirtle-modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 egg moves: aqua ring
dratini-adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA
charmander-adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg moves: dragon pulse, outrage, dragon dance
riolu-jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA egg moves: bullet punch
growlithe-adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Intimidate egg moves: flare blitz, close combat, and morning sun
spoink-modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 thick fat
nincada-jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
mareep-modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
skorupi-careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 sniper
ferroseed-sassy 31/31/31/x/31/0
larvesta-timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
deino-timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
gligar-careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA egg moves: cross poison

All shiny.

I also take requests. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.