• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#345 Lileep / #346 Cradily

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiOmega

An old soul
I have no idea how I quadruple posted. Dang my computer sucks >:-(

froobisu

I need lileep, I can breed anything not listed in my signature, or provide an item of choice depending on availability.

B€ntley

Roll the Ice Dice
I have a male Lileep with max IVs on Hp, Defense and Special Def. PM me with an offer ;)

Eeveelutionz

Looking for a female storm drain lileep/cradily. I am willing to trade: Male bold feebas with hypnosis, male gentle or timid zorua, Male or female modest poliwags with water absorb, female timid or modest yanma with speed boost.

Please message me if you are interested!

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
Hey I am looking for a female dw lileep. Pm if intrested.

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
Hi i can now breed dw lileeps pm me if you want one.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Is anyone offering female DW Lileep? Any nature/IVs. I can offer flawless RNGed Pokemon such as Mantine, Alomomola, etc. I am good at RNGing in B/W so let me know if you'd like me to RNG something for you. PM me if interested.

Giganape

I want any kind of lileep dont care about Evs etc I can offer any starter pokemon, any kanto, sinnoh or Unova pokemon as well...PM me and we can work something out:D

Socrates

Have shiny lileep. Looking for jirachi, manaphy, or darkrai. No hacks

Edit: Trade arranged

Last edited:

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Looking for:

DW Lileep
Shiny
Female
EG: Recover
31/30/31/30/31/30
Bold Nature

I will offer LOTS for this. I have many shiny flawless and flawless to trade. VM/PM me

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have 2 Root Fossils that I can easily revive into Lilleeps. I'm looking for either a Beldum (preferrably a Gen III from Steven or a DW one) but I'm open to any requests & suggestions. PM me if interested

I need a female dreamworld Lileep, with the ability Storm Drain. Good IV's are preferred, but not necessary, because I've already done a good bit of IV breeding and I'm just waiting to get one with the dream world ability.

While I'm at it, does anyone know if gender ratios are the same in the dream world as they are in-game? Because that would explain why I've had such a hard time finding a female Lileep.

I have a decent selection of legendaries (that I'd rather not part with, but will if I have to) some IV bred pokemon like larvitar, beldum, magnemite, nidoran (both genders), gligar, skarmory, drilbur, and obviously lileep. I also have a few shinies, a vulpix, a chansey, and one other one that I can't remember at the moment. Let me know if there is anything specific you're looking for in return.

QuietSnowdrop

I have a legit DWF Lileep and can breed for more if you want one. PM with offers!

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Looking for someone to trade me a DWF lileep. Will give another DWF you dont have or an egg move or something.

alchimiste

Does anyone have a female DW lileep they could trade me? I don't really anything special (shiny/legendary-wise), but I can breed most pokemon

Angoros

I can offer a male cradily level 64. I can change it to any starter pokemon. My friend code is 0133-0617-5106

Status
Not open for further replies.