• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#345 Lileep / #346 Cradily

Status
Not open for further replies.

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
I'm looking for any male lileep with the moves stealth rock, recover, and curse, message me!

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW lileep!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:
I would love a lileep or cradily. Pm me for trade please!

luxrayshock

Absolutely need a storm drain FEMALE lileep, will trade other dw pokes or events, shinies (kyurem and landorus UT + lots more from gen I-IV), items, legends, etc, pm please

Last edited:

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
looking for female Lileep with dreamworld ability I can trade legit high IV pokemon I can breed almost any tho can take awhile getting correct nature and things

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female lileep up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Rellum

Looking for a Female Lileep with Storm Drain.

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Wanted females w/ Dream World-abilities: East Sea Shellos, Zigzagoon, Shinx, Poochyena, Girafarig, Tropius, Carvanha, Starly/Staravia, Lileep, Absol and Bagon. (Underlined are the ones I want the most.)

Females w/ DW-abilities that I can offer: Vulpix, Eevee, Shuppet, Trapinch, Murkrow, Growlithe.
Untrained, 100% legit shinies (chained by me or my friend) that I can offer: Ralts (Timid, Female, Trace-ability), Floatzel (Relaxed, Male), Snover (Brave, Female), Bronzor (Impish, Heatproof-ability) and Skitty (Lonely, Female, Normalize-ability.

Last edited:

henryshen11

loading...99%
looking for a female DW lileep or cradily
offer DW poliwag, vulpix, feebas, tentacool, bagon, eevee and more.
PM me if you are interested.

Looking for a female DW Lileep/Cradily or a male DW Lileep with appropriate nature and nickname... Can offer good-natured Hoenn legends and whatnot. PM me if you'd like to negotiate!

Imrhien

Eater of Leftovers
Looking for any Lileep for dex reasons. I will offer something very valuable in return - I am almost finished with my Pokedex so I am pulling out all the stops!

PsiOmega

An old soul
Looking for as Defensive/ Sp. Def of Lileep as possible. I have Hydro Pump Bagon for those interested.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Looking for as Defensive/ Sp. Def of Lileep as possible. I have Hydro Pump Bagon for those interested.

PsiOmega

An old soul

PsiOmega

An old soul

Status
Not open for further replies.