• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#349 Feebas / #350 Milotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
I have a shiny Level 100 Milotic (cloned) for offer. Looking for legit (not cloned) shinies. :)

Nakashima

Looking for any feebas or milotic. Can offer any breedable pokemon from 1st or 2nd gen in return, also have most items up for offer.

EDIT: trade complete

Last edited:

Seaweed4

Champion
Hey there!
I am/have been desperately looking for a DW Female Feebas. :) Thanks!

I am willing to offer anything in my signature.

Last edited:
I can offer normal Feebas. (No flawless or anything)
Lol, I know they aren't any hard to get anymore, but if you just want it for the pokédex and are too lazy to get it yourself or something, you can PM me. :)

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi

I'm looking for a Modest, with good IV's, Feebas or Milotic (female).

I have a variety of Pokemon to offer - so please PM me for details.

Thanks

Ariel

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
Looking for a Feebas swap. Just want to evolve my Feebas :)

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want a shiny milotic VGC09 or WCS event. I have many events, many shinies and all non-event legendaries that exist. Pm me for what u want

Tinkle14

Pokemon Queen
hiiii guys, just caught a feebas and id love to trade it with a prism scale so I can evolve it to have a beautiful milotic. Message me please! <3
(I also have a seadra i'd like to evolve too)

Rodo

Can someone help me evolve my feebas I'll help you evolve your pokemon too
Rodo
Fc white 146490724355

Casso

Traveling Trainer
Complete shot in the dark...

Does anyone have a Shiny Milotic VGC09?

I'd really love to get one. I can try to help you out with what you need. I don't have much in Shiny stock, but my White 2 National Dex is complete.

Please pm me!

syuu

suggestive cupcake
hi!
i deeply deeply need a feebas (rash, modest, mild, quiet) and a dawn stone. i have starters and some togepi for offer..erm. maybe a legendary or two? so sorry for the lack of stunning stuff to offer, but the feebas would greatly help. :)
(and if it comes without a dawn stone, no worries!)

Status
Not open for further replies.