• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#349 Feebas / #350 Milotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcm777

drop...the...cookie!
looking for a male milotic or a feebas with prism scale. If you're also looking to evolve your feebas we can help each other so please pm me.

Last edited:

anthony098765

looking for a milotic lvl 50 or higher

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
If anyone want milotic, get a slowking and look for feebas:

Name: Feebulous / Feebas (M)
Item: Prism Scale
Level: 1
OT: Shira

Want: Slowking
Level: Any

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
If someone is looking for a feebas, you can PM or VM me. I have a few, but idk what nature they are.

gomets

Human Snorlax
I'm looking for any Feebas, any level.

Ability or nature doesn't matter, since I only need it for my Pokedex.

I can breed almost all Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova, as well as a ton of
random Kanto and Hoenn ones. Just send a PM.

Adam Mabilangan

Cuenca Clan
I have a level 100 shiny milotic up for grabs, would like to be offered a EV'd pokemon
PM me offers.

SiberianBlood

Trade and Trade Back?

I have a level 14 feebas that i want to trade to evolve and the have traded back to me. can some one please trade with me and then trade back?

baronneo

I have a Feebas I would like to evolve. Would anyone be willing to help me evolve it? Thanks!

Mantis

LF Bold Milotic or Feebas w/ Prism Scale! pm me!

I can offer:

-Power items
-evd pokemons
-dw pokemons
-evolve stones
-victini and jiarchi

Mantis

NVM. I just got Bold feebas and need help with trade back. :) So, if some1 can help me, pm me . :)

_2old4this

Feebas offer

I can offer a Feebas below w/Prism scale. Really after a Metang with Fire punch and Stealth Rock, or a legendary, though open to offers. PM or email...

mukku12

i have bold and calm febass , all i'm asking for is to help me evolve my own febass :) or DW female poliwag or dratini would be nice too

I have a high-leveled female Milotic and can catch more, too, if you'd like a male
or even some feebas
PM me if you're interested :)

Sloaters69

Anyone looking for someone to trade to evolve their Feebas, PM me. Just hatched mine and I need someone to trade

et367

Beginning RNGer
perfect milotic ->>> perfect shiny sawk

offering a perfect shiny sawk (or near perfect, 31/31/31/28/31/31) for a milotic that has 31/any/31/31/31/31 prefably knowing sleep talk + rest, but not a nececity

Status
Not open for further replies.