1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#349 Feebas / #350 Milotic

Discussion in 'Hoenn Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dari93

dari93 New Member

have a feebas up for trade lvl 1
    looking for any pkmn on my sig.
    pm me if interested

2. Lite_Dragon

Lite_Dragon New Member

Looking for: A shiny Flawless Bold Feebas/Milotic

Offering: other flawless pokemon pm me if interested.

3. mart00

mart00 New Member

i want feebas with DW ability, female. i hav dratini, lapras, carvanha with DW abilities.

black fc: 3482 8098 7749

4. stjepanx

stjepanx Legendary Trainer

I have Milotic lv 55 female for trade PM me with offers.
    If you look at my signature u can see what i still need :D if u dont have anything I need give me ur own offer.
    I dont care about lv it can be lv1-lv100 :D

5. TheCipherZero

TheCipherZero New Member

Looking for a female Feebas can trade any starter

6. djns

djns New Member

Offering multiple UT Feebas and a LV. 50 Female Milotic Neutral natured. Would like any foreign language or DW Pokemon, also have 2x Prism scales that can be given to the Feebas to evolve on trade if you want

7. Pokemon Ace

Pokemon Ace Dragon Master

EDIT: I now have a Feebas.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. zombie_glitch

zombie_glitch (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Looking for /any/ Milotic~
    I'm perfectly content letting you name what you'd like for it, item or pokemon, as long as your demands are sensible.

PM me if you'd like to work something out.

Edit: Found my Milotic!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  9. Willy.lee

Willy.lee Member

I got a lv 44 Miltotic with ice beam scald hydropump and blizzard I'll offer them for trapinch or bagon

10. Pokemon Ace

Pokemon Ace Dragon Master

Looking to do a trade to evolve my Feebas. If anybody else needs to evolve their Feebas, please PM me and I can help too. =)

11. kalexia92

kalexia92 New Member

i have a shiny milotic on soul silver. will trade for shiny charmander or shiny cyndaquil or regular legendaries. PM if you're interested.

12. thepomster

thepomster Well-Known Member

Looking for a Milotic/Feebas with sleep talk can offer anything from my sig

13. Candice95

Candice95 FC: 3439 9798 0104

Please i want to trade my feebas holding prism scale so that he would evolve! Than you would trade it back! As a reward i got zekrom, evee, togepi, thundurus, kyurem, togetic and gigalith. My friend code is 4298 9427 1710!!
    [
    please trade cause i don't like to have pokemon from other trainers...

14. Candice95

Please i want to trade my feebas holding prism scale so that he would evolve! Than you would trade it back! I can give you another female feebas and as As a reward i got zekrom, evee, togepi, thundurus, kyurem, togetic and gigalith for any useless pokemon, i don't care. My friend code is 4298 9427 1710!!
    [

15. Candice95

Please i want to trade my feebas holding prism scale so that he would evolve! Than you would trade it back! I can give you another female feebas and as As a reward i give you any zekrom, evee, togepi, thundurus, kyurem, togetic and gigalith for free!!! My friend code is 4298 9427 1710!!
    [

16. Candice95

I want to trade vice-versa please!!!

Please i want to trade my feebas holding prism scale so that he would evolve! Than you would trade it back! I can give you another female feebas and as As a reward i give you any zekrom, evee, togepi, thundurus, kyurem, togetic and gigalith for free!!! My friend code is 4298 9427 1710!!
    [

17. Mr.Magius

Mr.Magius Form afficionado

I can breed DW Feebas, if anyone is interested. I could probably do Egg Moves, too, if you ask. I'd be willing to trade your Feebas to evolve it, as well. PM me so we can work something out.

18. Tyranitar4

Tyranitar4 New Member

I can give u a bagon for that milotic

19. Tyranitar4

Tyranitar4 New Member

I can give u a bagon in trade for that milotic

20. eimajamie

eimajamie Active Member

I'm looking for a Milotic of any kind, or a feebas with a prism scale, willing to give any items wanted or legendarys maybe? PM me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.