• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#351 Castform

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeMuffinMan

Muffin Trainer
Ive Got a Castform, pm me with offers :)

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
LF Male Castform will trade a DWF tangela, magby, deerling, spheal, wailmer, ralts, murkrow, snorunt, cacnea, or trubbish PM me which poke you want and I will get it to you

hawkmbl

Curious
Looking for a castform, as I can't seem to find one. I could trade away a Larvesta or eggs of the johto starters, so PM me if you are interested.

scomaru

Can i have a Castform
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
In desperate need of a castform. Will trade any DWF listed below for it.
Aerodactyl
Bagon
Cacnea
Carvanha
Clamperl
Chinchou
Corphish
Cubone
Eevee (will take a while to breed)
Exeggcute
Ekans
Emolga
Finneon
Geodude
Gible
Hippopotas
Houndour
Igglybuff
Kabuto
Kangaskhan
Lapras
Larvitar
Lileep
Luvdisc
Magikarp
Magnemite
Mankey
Mr. Mime
Natu
Nidoran (F)
Nincada
Omanite
Onix
Poliwag
Qwilfish
Rhyhorn
Scyther
Seedot
Shellos (West)
Snubbull
Spiritomb (will take a while to breed)
Surskit
Tailow
Togepi
Voltorb
Vulpix
Wooper
Whismur

psyoren

I've got a castform that I can breed and trade. Open to most offers, but I'm looking for other hoenn pokemon. Specifically:

makuhita
poochyena
lotad
gulpin
sableye

PM if you'd like to trade. :)

Last edited:

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
I'm looking for a castform. Pm me if you have one so we can work out a deal

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
If anyone has a Castform (any level any gender, etc), please let me know via PMs! I have Torchics, Chikoritas, Eevees, and Trapinchs that I am willing to trade for it!
As well as Pokerus!
Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Sillicia

Trader
I have castforms to trade. Let me know what you've got and we can work out a deal. I'm looking for pokemon in my sig, but I will accept many outside of it :)

Rickk

Hey everybody!

I'm about to catch em all! I need some help for it though... I need the following Pokemon to complete my task!

1st gen: -
2nd gen: 204 Pineco-205 Foretress / 209 Snubbull-210 Granbull / 211 Qwilfish / 231 Phanphy-232 Donphan
3rd gen: 273 Seedot-274 Nuzleaf / 285 Shroomish-286 Breloom / 293 Whismur-294 Loudred-295 Exploud / 309 Electrike-310 Manetric / 313 Volbeat / 314 Illumise / 316-Gulpin-317 Swalot / 318 Carvanha-319 Sharpedo / 322 Numel-323 Camerupt / 324 Torkoal / 327 Spinda / 339 Barboach-340 Whiscash / 341 Corphis-342 Crawdaunt / 351 Castform / 352 Kecleon / 355 Duskull-356 Dusclops / 366 Clamperl-367Huntail-368 Gorebyss / 369 Relicanth
4th gen: 412 Burmy-413Wormadam-414 Mothim

Also I need 2 leaf stones for evolving some pokes!

In return I can provide every breadable Pokemon :)

I hop someone is willing to help em out!

QuoteNick

Looking for a Castform, as I'm trying to fill out the pokedex. PM me if you have a spare one lying around in your PC. I can give you the Pokerus if you want.

Looking for a castform. I'm not going to trade shinies/legendaries/ev trained for one. Sorry. Trying to complete unova dex.

MikeT92

Looking for any Smeargle, Torkoal, Castform, Kecleon, Snorunt and Stunky, can offer any other non legendary pokemon.

PM please! :)

ebevan91

I'm working on my Unova dex and I really need a Castform. I'm tired of looking for one on Route 6 and everybody on the GTS wants a level 9 or under Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Arceus, etc. for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.