• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#351 Castform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I have lots of castforms just PM if you have any of the pokémon I want

Snubbull
Elekid
Wrumple
Roselia
Pachirisu
Spheal
Lopunny
Glameow

Last edited:

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
If anyone still needs one, I can breed a regular one, rng for flawless in pearl and offer any eggmoves for them in emerald, leafgreen, pearl, or black. Let me know ^^ This is free by the way

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
I am looking for any Castform available. Perferably female and Modest but not required. I can offer ALL DW females available up to this point, male Egg move pokemon and more for her! PM me for details or to negotiate a trade.

WhiteGlaceon

Beginner Collector
Hi! I have a shiny Lv. 32 female castform :) I'm really looking for a shiny braviary, but I'd also be happy with a shiny rufflet if you haven't evolved it! If you don't have either, PM me and tell me what else you have, my only condition is that it is shiny :) Thanks a lot guys!

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
ANY Castform would be appreciated. Check my profile.

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

froobisu

I need any castform, I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

EvilClone13

Hey need a shiny castform pm me!

cworl29696

Completed. Thx to PM3394.

Last edited:

laZz403

got a castform pm me with offers

pokemaster3394

breeding castforms, pm me for offers

Kohkz

I am looking for any Castform so that I can complete my pokedex.

I can offer:
Zorua: all males, level 1 with snarl
Just about any breedable pokemon from any generation including starters, black and white exclusives, and white forest pokemon.

Just send me a pm, I'm sure we can work something out.
I am also looking for Kecleon and Shieldon.

ebevan91

Looking for any Castform. Can offer any Kanto, Johto, or Unova Pokemon (non-legendaries).

Lightey

If someone could breed me a Castform, that would be great. I don't care about natures or IVs, it's just one of the last Pokemon I need to complete the PokeDex.

Floette

Fennekin
I am looking for a castform for breeding (MM) purposes. PM me.

dinokon

Poisonous
Need a Castform, have several DFWs (sig) and Extremespeed Dratinis.

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
Looking for ANY Castform to help complete my pokedex offers are in sig or pm me if ya want something else thx

Status
Not open for further replies.