• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#353 Shuppet / #354 Banette

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#353 Shuppet#354 Banette
ghost.gif
ghost.gif
ghost.gif
ghost.gif

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
anyone have a bannett with Frisk & Trick at Lv. 40?

will trade for anything (except legendarys)

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
White FC: 3009-7392-4895

Please PM if we can trade

Last edited:

nxnja

I have an UT japanese banette, bold nature, "Good perseverance" characteristic, but doesn't have any egg moves.

Message me whatever you can offer :D

Falinrush

I have a level 100 ATTACK EV trained PKRS infected GENUINE (I've checked) Bannet. Serious offers only, currently looking for high-level Female only starters from all gens pre-V apart from Charizard.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Banette for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 255 Atk+SpAtk
IVs: 22/31/28/12/6/4
Nature: Brave
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Shadow Claw, Trick Room, Destiny Bond, Taunt

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;354;

FroggiesMama

I have a level 40 male Banette, Adamant nature. Ability is Insomnia and moves are faint attack, hex, shadow ball, sucker punch. Open to offers, especially, but not limited to, gen 1-4 starters (no turtwig, torchic, charmander, bulbasaur) or normal shinies. PM me.

littleperson619

Dragon Taimer
Hey theree. I'm looking for either member of this family. I'm a ghost enthusiastic and this would really help me out. I have Generation 5 starters, Piplup, Torchic, Magnemite, Togepi, Munchlax, Gastly, Black Exclusives, and a few other pokemon that may be of interest. Please PM me as soon as possible. Thanks. :)

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Banette with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

jonc9393

Looking for a shuppet male. Pm me back

luxray638

need a bannette bad on black. PM ME

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a shuppet any level or nature i can offer nearly any pokemon (may offer legendaries if i have doubles)

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
I have a dream world event banette UT and I want a Victini for it, pm me with offers

Erik The Red

Super Delicious
I'm looking for a shiny shuppet to replace one that was in my saphire when I lost it a few years ago. Low level please. Will trade legit shiny lvl 24 Machop, lvl 31 Dustox, or lvl 47 Woobat, or a non-shiny of your choice if I have it. Also looking for shiny spheal for same reason and same offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.