• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#355 Duskull / #356 Dusclops / #477 Dusknoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukku12

looking for duskull with pain split. can offer couple of DW females: poliwag dratini Vulpix Eevee gligar, egg move pkmn :scraggy with DD ice punch and drain punch Gurdurr with Mach punch and drain punch, feroseed(relaxed) with SR/LS some white exclusives and white forest pkmn. also i can add evo stones(water thunder or leaf)

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Looking for shiny Duskull/Dusclops EV trained in HP or one of the Def's or UT. Can offer Shiny Golbat, items, legendaries, events. Pm me pls

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Looking for shiny Duskull/Dusclops UT or EV trained. PM me plsssssss

ZeroEdgeir

Looking for a Duskull or Dusclops, untrained.
Shiny is not needed nor wanted.
Brave Nature if possible, though not needed (can just breed for it myself).

PM me regarding the trade, have things available on my VM board.

Tymell

EDIT: Trade done :)

Last edited:

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I'm looking for a Duskull with sucker punch (can only learn it in soul silver or heart gold) I will offer big, If you can get me a flawless one I will trade you any number of pokemon in my shop.

BellyDrum

I kid you not, this Dusclops randomly birthed a litter of lvl 1 Duskull all over my front porch. There must be like 30 of them so please someone be kind enough to adopt one!

Not looking for much, but if you have a Skitty, Shellos, Finneon, or could trade back a legendary I don't have (won't keep it), that would be lovelier than rose petals.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have a DW duskull at lvl10 if any of you want it. Just give me your FC.

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
im in need of someone who can trade for a dusknior and back, i have a dusclops w/ a reaper clother, at some point i'll want a dusknior but right now i just want the data and the data alone. trades backs please? pm me if you're able thanks!

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Looking for any duskull or any of the family can offer any breedable pokemon from Kanto, and Unova and most of Johto PM if you're interested

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
gotta shiny dusknoir for trade. will trade it for the following.... darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, deoxys, (carnivine, cyndaquil, lugia) meleotta, genesect, keldeo, or mew. respond to me by text msg.(440-465-6411) or email(mechanicalmanzach@msn.com) cause i likely wont check this again. fc is 5200 2269 2159. also have a spare masterball for sell. thanks.

Gen. I

Veteran Trainer
I have some spare Duskulls left over from breeding. They are all level 1, completely untouched and know Night Shade, Pain Split (egg), Will-O-Wisp and Shadow Ball. I have the following Gender/Nature combinations:

Female
Naive
Timid
Jolly
Lonely
Naughty

Male
Lonely
Timid x2
Careful (on hold for klogold)
Mild
Naughty
Modest

If you are interested I need a lot of DW Pokemon (even the obscure ones). I'm not too picky though; feel free to make an offer with egg moves, good iv's or anything else interesting.

Last edited:

BATTLE

i'm looking for a dusknoir/dusclops w/ reaper cloth, can offer a lot, including my own dusclops w/ reaper cloth

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Looking for any duskull/ dusclops.
PM to negotiate a trade.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Looking for a Duskull with flawless IVs except speed OR just a shiny Duskull. All I have to offer is a shiny lv 100 Porygon-Z or female DW Eevee. Message me with any offer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.