• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#355 Duskull / #356 Dusclops / #477 Dusknoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin101

Platinum Expert
Offering Female Duskull with Impish Nature knowing Pain Split With 30 IVs in SDef and around 26 IVs in Def.
PM me with offers, Especially those wanting duskull and having Happiny(Heal Bell or Aromatherapy) with natural cure ability, Or DW Female Eevee, Or Iron Fist Chimchar or anything other.

P.S. All pokemon offered by me are legit, and I too need that only legit ones are offered to me.. I dont want any hacked pokemons.

Mshadows

Looking for anything in this family. Can offer anything in my signature. PM me to make a deal.

Looking for just a trade and trade-back. Looking for something in my signature, just to get it in the Dex. PM me.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
I would want a Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth. Any gender, any nature, just a dusclops with a Reaper Cloth. I'll be offering a Samurott (lv. 37)

Looking for a Dusclops w/ Reaper Cloth any nature any level NO HACKS. I can offer most legends and my own Dusclops w/ Reaper Cloth

pokemaster3394

Anyone have a Dusknoir their willing to part with?

vandalisor

Looking for any in this family with sassy nature

RustyOwl

Caretaker
Looking for Dusknoir or Duskull.

Offering anything in my sig.

Got 'em!

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
need a Dusknoir, also need a gallade, PM me for offers.

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
I have five duskull with careful nature, one with impish(has pokevirus too), all have pain split. Pm if you want one.

BrettvG

Looking for duskull or any of its line

Can trade most other pokemon

Mcfly

Looking for a Duskull of any nature, gender, etc.
I can breed all of the starters and can probably breed any Kanto, Johto pokemon that can be bred. PM me if interested.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got duskulls up for trades pm me offers if you are intrested

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for any male Duskull with Pain Split :) PM for offer

EDIT: still looking

Last edited:

Wiretap

Last Ditch Switch-In
I'm looking for a duskull, any gender, with helping hand. Must be sassy with 0speed, preferably with all other ivs (bar sp. atk) at 28+. I can rng any 5th gen pokemon, shiny, in return (this includes previous gen pokemon that do not need tutor moves).

Status
Not open for further replies.