• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#355 Duskull / #356 Dusclops / #477 Dusknoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestarter2398

I need a dusknoir or a dusclops with reaper cloth I can try my best to get you what you want i've got 14 boxes in use so you name a pokemon I'll try to get it. Pokemon I definately can't trade legendaries or the treecko family

thanks guys

Ps: how exactly do we trade by wi fi chat room thingy? if so my friend code is
White 2: 3654 9343 2801

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Have a flawless shiny ev trained sassy Dusclops with will o wisp, pain split, ice beam and night shade, and comes with a eviolite. Message if interested.

firestarter2398

Yeah I'm interested but could you swap that eviolite for a reaper cloth so I can get dusknoir, haven't got one in my pokedex so that would really help

Thanks

allenwayne

All Hers!
looking for a #355 Duskull / #356 Dusclops / #477 Dusknoir with the egg move pain split or any other egg moves.
check sig for what i am offering

firestarter2398

just to remind I am looking for a dusknoir or dusclops with reaper cloth

thanks

firestarter2398

Still looking for dusknoir or dusclops with reaper cloth
just a reminder
Thanks

Battra

Looking for a Duskull if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

skinjacket

Able to breed Duskulls if anyone wants one.
:)
Likewise, if someone is trying to evolve a Dusknoir, I'd be happy to help.
(I won't be able to provide a Reaper Cloth, though.)

Magicx33

lf a duskull or dusclops, male sassy nature with helping hand from pokemon XD for gen5.
i have all dwf pokemon, all gen5 egg moves, rare items, can ev train and level up. can be multiple of these for one duskull. pm me so we can sort something out.

Last edited:

Rickk

Hey everybody!

I'm about to catch em all! I need some help for it though... I need the following Pokemon to complete my task!

1st gen: -
2nd gen: 204 Pineco-205 Foretress / 209 Snubbull-210 Granbull / 211 Qwilfish / 231 Phanphy-232 Donphan
3rd gen: 273 Seedot-274 Nuzleaf / 285 Shroomish-286 Breloom / 293 Whismur-294 Loudred-295 Exploud / 309 Electrike-310 Manetric / 313 Volbeat / 314 Illumise / 316-Gulpin-317 Swalot / 318 Carvanha-319 Sharpedo / 322 Numel-323 Camerupt / 324 Torkoal / 327 Spinda / 339 Barboach-340 Whiscash / 341 Corphis-342 Crawdaunt / 351 Castform / 352 Kecleon / 355 Duskull-356 Dusclops / 366 Clamperl-367Huntail-368 Gorebyss / 369 Relicanth
4th gen: 412 Burmy-413Wormadam-414 Mothim

Also I need 2 leaf stones for evolving some pokes!

In return I can provide every breadable Pokemon :)

I hop someone is willing to help em out!

Quiver

Trainer
Looking to evolve my Dusclops if you're doing the same or another Pokemon please PM me!

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Zorau223

i need a duskull, nature and gender dont matter i have these for offer: torchic zorua squirtle snivy totodike bulbasaur oshawott rotom and phoine. please and thanks!

Magicx33

XD duskull gen5

I need a duskull/dusclops from PokemonXD: Gale of Darkness pokeshifted upto gen5. This duskull needs to be male with a sassy nature with the move helping hand.
I have all dwf pokemon, all gen5 egg moves, rare items, can ev train and level up. I can do multiple of these for just one duskull. Pm me so we can sort something out.

Sn0w0man

Pokemon Trader
I have three lvl one duskulls up for trade, i'm willing to trade anything so pm me

Male Mild Nature ability: Levitate
Male Adamant Nature ability: Levitate
Male Lonely Nature ability: Levitate

Looking for a Duskull. Nature/Gender/IVs don't matter. PM me! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.