• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#359 Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
TRADING AWAY My Shiny Absol it's Adamant, lvl.1, Scratch/Feint/Sucker Punch/Swords Dance & IV's;15/15/15/31/15/15

Got a lvl 22 ABSOL i want to get rid of so please pm or vm me for offers!

Aromaur

Looking for an Adamant UT Absol with Superpower. I'll give you a male Timburr with Mach- and Drain Punch. I have other things, so ask if you want something else instead!

Last edited:

xucretis

have lv 58 absol with infectable pokerus with sucker punch,night slash,me first and detect jolly nature,looking for zorua or zoroark,if dont have one pm me and lets see waht can i do

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Shiny Absol (Calm) [JAP T, lvl 82]-Night slash, Me first, Detect,Perish song

Last edited:

Kirli

Casual Expert
LF UT Lvl 1 Shiny Absol, with Hasty/Jolly/Naive/Timid nature, pressure ability, bred with mean look (don't care about other moves).

Don't mind if the shininess was got via something like AR (would do it myself, but don't want to spend money on AR), but everything else must have been got legitimately.

Pm me to see what I have to offer.

Preferably trade over 4th gen (platinum), but can trade over 5th (white) if needed.

Last edited:

CurbstompCubone

AHH! A GHOST!
I'm looking for a shiny absol, PM me with offers

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;359;I have a couple extra Absols. PM me offers.;359;​

Littlemyuu

Im looking for a female DW absol, if posseble Adamant or another attack + nature..
but just any DW female Absol is okay, i can offer Shinies or Black exclusive pokemon please PM if you have one for me. Thanks

Firebrand

Indomitable
Offering one shiny absol, lvl 50, male. PM me offers. Looking for mostly Gen V shinies.

Mustasiipi

Nose or GTFO.
Wanted females w/ Dream World-abilities: East Sea Shellos, Zigzagoon, Shinx, Poochyena, Girafarig, Tropius, Carvanha, Starly/Staravia, Lileep, Absol and Bagon. (Underlined are the ones I want the most.)

Females w/ DW-abilities that I can offer: Vulpix, Eevee, Shuppet, Trapinch, Murkrow, Growlithe.
Untrained, 100% legit shinies (chained by me or my friend) that I can offer: Ralts (Timid, Female, Trace-ability), Floatzel (Relaxed, Male), Snover (Brave, Female), Bronzor (Impish, Heatproof-ability) and Skitty (Lonely, Female, Normalize-ability.

Last edited:

leon4321

heya im looking for any old absol for my new runthrough of black. i havent got any trades seeing as i just started so i hope you can spare me 1.

Braedon

Looking for adamant untouched shiny absol. Willing to trade jap movie11zekrom (adamant/jolly),

NWS manaphy

Or a TRU arceus if the absol has other good things, such as great attack/speed ivs. If youre after something else let me know, I have lots of events and rare pokemon, as well as starters, etc. pm me wuth trade requests.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for any level 1 absol - check my sig for offers. :)

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
I have Lv. 1 Absols for trade. All bred to be catching pokemon. You pick nature, gender, and ability. All have Mean Look, False Swipe, Thunder Wave, and Shadow Ball. Great for catching legendarys and all others. PM if interested.

DannyRomero

The Boss!
Looking for a shiny Absol, Super Luck ability, Adamant nature with Super Power and Sucker Punch, ill trade big for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.