• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#359 Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

26ace

Trainer
Have a shiny absol for trade, looking for a Tornadus with strong IV's preferably max in sp.a and spe or best offer.

AbsolTea

Crumpets!
Breeding Absols. Pm me with nature and gender and possible nickname if interested :)

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
I am looking for an adamant absol with super-lick ability and superpower, please!

Sneakems

Looking for an Adamant Absol with Super-Luck. moves don't matter

Slick_281

Looking for a shiny Absol Adamant with super luck with good ivs mainly high at, willing to give anything let me know and i will see what i can do

EagleEye

looking for a jolly Absol with Super-Luck. have some event pokemon and items i'm will to trade for one.

Maxamilius291

I have multiple lvl 1 Absols with pokerus bred specifically for catching Pokemon - they know mean look, false swipe, and thunder wave. Pm me for offers.

G.man

Observer
I'm currently breeding absol with the egg moves faint attack and mega horn, pm or vm me offers

Xeo Dragon

In search of a shiny lvl 1 adamant natured absol. Good ivs in attack and speed if possible, but not necessary. Pm me and we can work something out

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I now have a hatched quiet shiny nicknameable absol. It has 31's in HP and Attack. Check my tradethread.

Last edited:

goflob

looking for shiny absol preferably flawless and of adamit nature with the super luck ability in return for a shiny venomoth or any gen 3 or 1 legendaries not including events

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
I have a Shiny foreign Absol (apparently from Japan) that is infected with Pokerus available for trade. Its details are as follows:

Male
Lv. 50 (met at Lv. 50)
Nature: Lax
Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Slash, Future Sight, Sucker Punch and Detect

I'm looking for a fairly low-level Shiny Venipede in exchange. Although it's not really an even trade, one with a beneficial Nature would be much appreciated. Please PM me if you're interested. For the record, yes, the Pokerus is still contagious.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
UFT: Shiny Absol. Looking for shiny KANTO pokes i dont have. PM me =]

orochi

Looking Shiny absol. Adamant/jolly prefered. Can offer whats in my sig

noli

Looking for a Absol with "Mean Look".
Any Nature, IVs, level and Gender.

Bonus points for Natures and IVs that benefit Attack and Speed.

Have a good amount of Pokemon to trade but would be great if you'd trade for a Bastiodon as I have duplicates of him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.