• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

360 Question

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
I had a question involving the Xbox 360. I don't have one (yet), but If I want to use Xbox Live, do I need to get the Network Adapter for the Wireless to work correctly?

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
I don't technically own an Xbox360, but I do know you will need Wireless Network Adapter for the Wireless to work. It won't work at all without it. This I know because my brother owns one.

Ice Dingo

You could connect the 360 with an ethernet cable to your router or get a wireless bridge than plugs into the 360 ethernet port and connects to your wireless receiver. If money isn't a problem and you just want it to be easy, get the official adapter.

I use a wireless bridge and it works fine but it takes more setup than the official adapter to get it working.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Sorry for the DP, but I have another question. What would you recommend to Record onto a DVD from the 360?