• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Want DWF snorunt, offering the DWF's and starters and uncommon pokemon in my sig
Notes: Trade completed with Lockette

Last edited:

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I'm looking for a level one female snorunt. I can offer a lvl 100 Groudon, lvl 30 Boldore, lvl 100 Samurott, lvl94 Zekrom, lvl1 Pichu, lvl 1 Ghastly, lvl 1 Poliwag, lvl 1 Charmander, lvl 1 Bulbasaur, lvl1 Yanma, lvl1Dratini, and a few other random pokemon. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Trade done

Last edited:

woogfroo

I have DWF snorunt with egg move spikes.

See sig for what i need. :)

You know you want one.

Last edited:

Dukkee

Looking for anything in the Snorunt family, see sig for what I can trade.

EDIT: Trade done. I'm still looking for a few, mostly as Dex trades unless you want to inquire about the couple legendaries I've got duplicates of.

Last edited:

riddame

hello everyone, i am trying to complete my pokedex and for that i am in need of a snorunt
i can trade any starter you want and most pokemons avaliable in white 2 and black 1,
send me a message please

orochi

Looking for a female/shiny/UT/timid snorunt. Can offer whats in my sig

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for DWF snorunt,

I'm an IV breeder, so all the poks I have to offer have some max iv's.
For DWF's I can offer Cincinno, Trubbish, Aerodactyl, Magikarp and some more I don't recall their names.

Vinjal

Trade completed, offer closed!

I'm looking for a DWF Snorunt. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks ahead of time!

Last edited:

Killer740

Casual Man
I am looking for a Female Snorunt. I can trade a lvl 23 Eevee, lvl 91 shiny Haxorus, lvl 70 Kyurem, or a Lvl 100 Shiny Deoxys. PM me if you want to make the trade.

Sabregirl

Dragon Trainer
Looking for a female snorunt with the dream world ability, moody. I am able to offer many dreamworld females. Partial list in sig icons. Send PM if interested.

Keima

Female Trainer Lover
I'm looking for FEMALE Snorunt level 1, any one have it? PM me for negotiation

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for any female snorunt!
Pm me

ZirZarzoon

Legen-waitforit-dary
Looking for any snorunt. I can offer Gastly, an adamant Larvitar, Scyther or Phione. I have a few more to offer so don't be afraid to ask.

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
I would really like any kind of snorunt. I have got many pokemon so just Pm me for any you would like.

skinjacket

Willing to breed Snorunts.
I'm willing to also try and get a specific gender and/or nature alongside nickname it.
:)
I do not have anything in mind that I'd want in return, so just PM me what you have available and we can make something work!

ysmr97

Looking desperately for a DWF snorunt. I have a small collection of DWFs, so PM me!

Looking for pretty much any legit female Snorunt. PM me if you want one of my DWF, I can breed easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.