• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a female Snorunt with the DW ability of Moody. Any help would be appreciated; I have ~87% of the Pokedex so can breed for whatever you need. Please PM me.

Steddi

Looking for any poke in this family mainly for pokedex. If you've mass bred them one of those would be perfect, anything will do. I have starters for trade as well as black 2 pokes.
Edit: I got a snorunt, thanks :)

Last edited:

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Looking for shiny froslass/female snorunt. Offering shiny luxray, rhyhorn and SUM2013 palkia.
Message is interested~

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i'm looking for any snorunt for dex completition.
can trade any 1rst or 5th gen pokémon

LCD

Hi! I'm looking for a shiny female Snorunt OR shiny Froslass, nicknamed Yuki, I would love the Quiet nature, but it's not necessary.
Please note that ALL of my pokemon are legit, meaning I only want 100% legit pokemon in return; no hacks/clones/etc. Thank you. (If you find anything faulty with my pokemon, feel free to just tell me and we'll do a trade back.)

Shiny OR Legendary Pokemon up for Trade for a Snorunt/Froslass:

;077;Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash;078;
1. Shiny Female Ponyta | Lvl. 15 | Lax Nature & Thoroughly cunning | Run Away | Nicknameable | UT Currently Stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
2. Shiny Male Ponyta | Lvl. 15 | Lax Nature & Likes to fight | Flash Fire | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge

;300;Shiny Skitty/Delcatty;301;
1. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Docile Nature & Mischievous | Normalize | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
2. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Timid Nature & Capable of taking hits | Normalize | Nicknameable | UT Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge
3. Shiny Male Skitty | Lvl. 40 | Lax Nature & Loves to eat | Cute Charm | Nicknameable Currently stored on a Pokemon Diamond cartridge

;484;Shiny Event Palkia x2;484;

More will be added soon...

Legends Up For Trade for Shiny Snorunt/Froslass
I have at least one of the following legends: (More information will be written out later)
- Mewtwo x2
- Articuno x2
- Zapdos x2
- Moltres x2
- Raikou
- Entei
- Suicune
- Uxie
- Azelf
- Mesprit
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Cresselia x2
- Darkrai x2/3
- Victini x3 (1x V-Create/Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare/Searing Shot Victini)
- Cobalion x3
- Virizon x3
- Terrakion x3
- Reshiram x2
- Zekrom
- Kyurem
- Keldeo x2
- Genesect x2
- Meloetta x2
- Deoxys

I have all of the generations, so there are some legendaries that I haven't listed as they are scattered all over the place. All of the above can be found on my Pokemon Black. If you're looking for a legendary that isn't listed, feel free to ask! Odds are I'll have it! Legendaries that I currently don't have are Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Shaymin and any of the Regis.

Just message me if you want to trade/want more info!
Thank you and I hope we'll be able to trade~!

KinShippo

looking for DW female snorunt or one of it's evolutions. i'm not really sure if I have what you're after, but feel free to pm with offer.

LF DW female snorunt, have a few other female DWs and some starters ,pm me please!

Starmie

Hello, I'm looking for a dream world female Snorunt.

I can trade female dream world Poliwag, Vulpix or Eevee.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need any Snorunt. Not picky. Please PM me :S :)

I can offer the pokemon in my sig.

furan1

Looking for DW female snorunt. Can trade perfect IV shiny (rnged)/ perfect IV (rnged) pokemon. PM me if interested.

gerehead

Hello!
I am currently looking for a dream world Snorunt with its hidden ability moody. I have every starter that I can breed and will be willing to trade more than just one for what I am looking for. Thanks! PM me if you are interested

psyrose3

I'm looking for any ole' Snorunt. I can breed any starter you'd like.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: DWF Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir or DWF Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede
Offering: Snorunt RNGed to full specifics. Shininess, nature, gender IVs, any Ability (including DW), etc.
PM if interested.

basedjam

Looking for a DWF Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass, IVs/nature not important. Not sure what the going rate is, but I should have something comparable. PM me to set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.