• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for 2 UT Froslass. PM me or check my very busy shop! :)

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Looking for a female DW snorunt. Will trade big for this. PM me, and we can work something out. :)

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer
Looking for a Snorunt,
PM me with what you're looking for, cause I may have it.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for a Legit Snorunt, preferably Female and Untrained.

Offering -
Gible, Larvitar, Bagon, Beldum, Phione, Porygon, Growlithe, Scyther, Pinsir, Magby, Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh/Unova Starters.
PM/VM offers, thx

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Looking for a shiny female Adamant/Modest/Timid Snorunt

pandakabob

Pokemon Collector
I have a bunch of snorunts from breeding, two female. Please see my sig for what I am looking for.

alliebeth88

Lookit the pretties!
Some male and one female Snorunt up for trade. Please PM me with offers.

WillYum

SlowBRO is Chill
Looking for a Snorunt. Preferably modest and female with a Dawn Stone attached, but I know that's a lot to ask for so really, any Snorunt will do. PM me <3

i have snorunts! pm me with offers. all my pokes are NON-HACKED

AgentBonkers

Pipe Dream
I have snorunts of both genders, with hex bred onto them, can come with pokerus if you'd like, and with decents IVs, since glalie mother was quite decent specimen. If interested, please PM me with trade offers as I'm not really looking for anything in particular...

JETS NATION

i need a frosslass or snorout

ill trade a 5th gen legendary for a shiny snorout or ill trade for a frosslass or snorout i would perfer a timid nature

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
I'm looking for Shiny Snorunt, I have whatever to offer in my signature, I'll except hacked ones too, PM with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.