• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for 2 snorunts any level or nature but one must be female i can offer nearly any pokemon (may offer legendaries if i have doubles)

LavenderWolf

Looking for either a female snorunt or a Froslass. Please message me if you can help me out =3

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
Want them? Got them!
Spike's snorunt's for you at a very cheap price!!

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Looking for a female Snorunt. If you have one you can give to me then please PM me with what you want for it.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I have lots of Snorunts, just PM if you have any of my wants :)

Snubbull
Roselia
Glameow
Slugma
Seedot
Wishmur
Nincada
Slugma
Cyndaquil
Burmy
Keckleon
SPinda
Cacnea
Minun
Illumise
Shellos
Torkoal
Makuhita
Nincada

Last edited:

Tecan

Have tons of snorunts with spike and 31 IV in sdef. PM me if you're interested.

White2011

Offer spikes snorunts, male and female. Looking for treecko, mudkip, dw bulbasaur, snivy.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Need a female Snorunt, will offer a Lv.1 Zorua (With Pokerus if you want).

syuu

suggestive cupcake
looking for a female snorunt :) check my sig for offers!

Lineaire

Looking for a male Snorunt or Glalie with spikes. Can offer a Zorua with Snarl, a Larvesta with Morning Sun, a Pansear with Nasty Plot, a Charmander, Bulbasaur, Treeko, Totodile or Squirtle for one. PM me or VM.

Last edited:
Looking for Japanese Snorunt or evolution. PM me if you want to see what I can offer

xVirgoSky

ExtremeSpeed
Looking to get ahold of any Snorunt in Gen 5!

Can offer:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle

Chicorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

Treecko
Mudkip

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott