• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guiman

Abra Master
looking for any snorunt .pm for offers

TheeMuffinMan

Muffin Trainer
Looking for a snorunt, trading a bagon, zorua, etc. pm me with what you want, i might have what you want.

RacTraitor

Looking for a Snorut or Glalie.
Can offer almost any breedable pokemon and pkrus. Pm me. We can work something out.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny adamant Froslass with sucker punch, and ice punch, I can offer a lot for it if I can get it within the next 2.25 hours must be legit post ij ny shop or VM me if you have one for trade thanks

chopsuey

I'm looking for a female DW Snorunt. I've got most of the non-legendary pokemon, a few DW pokemon, and pokerus if you still don't have it. PM me if you're interested.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Looking for a DWF Snorunt! Can trade other DWFs!
Done!

Last edited:

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
looking for a Shiny female snorunt or Shiny froslass. I'm willing to trade my Shiny ditto, Shiny magneton, Shiny steelix, or Shiny Sharpedo for it. or I can offer some legendaries instead. PM me

Adam.

Looking for a Snorunt (preferably female) with the Gentle nature. Will trade a DW Seviper, DW Zangoose, or N's Zorua. PM me if interested.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Femae
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for female DW Ability Snorunt. Nature and IVs do not matter.
Offering:
Any Hidden Grotto Pokemon, any gender, any nature, IV 31 all.
Any breedable Pokemon, any gender, any nature, IV 31 all, shininess optional, any ability (limited DW Ability).
PM if interested.

Edit: Trade is no longer necessary.

Last edited:

twiztidangel

Veteran Noob
im looking for a DWF Snorunt or a female with the dw ability, shiney would be nice but doesnt have to be
PM me, ive got loads so i should have what youre looking for

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Looking for a female Snorunt or either of its evolutions with their Dream World ability. I'm offering a Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasur and many female Adaptability Corphish.

pokemon131

looking to find a shiny Glalie to replace the one i had in emerald i got most of the starters pm me if you want to make a offer

lynx17

Looking for any Snorunt. If you could throw in a Dawn Stone as well, that would be great. Thanks.

**Trade Complete.**

Last edited:

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for either Snorunt or Glalie. Offering what's in my signature.. PM me!

Edit: trade made

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.