• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#361 Snorunt / #362 Glalie / #478 Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any Snorunt. Offering everything in my sig except for the legends. I can probably get you other things too. Those are just worth more in my opinion.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I have a Hardy natured female Glalie with a Chople Berry up for trade. Pm me with offers and your Fc. My FC is 1506 8504 1063

sortiecarr87

I am looking for any of these 3 Pokemon, I would prefer a Froslass, but will take either of the three.
PM me with offers.

Thanks!

froobisu

I need any Snorunt, I can breed any pokemon not in my signature.
EDIT: Got one! I can breed one for anything in my signature.

Last edited:

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
I'm looking for a female Snorunt. I can offer a large variety of pokemon.

Vitals

Looking for any Snorunt at all, I'm not picky, it'll be for breeding purposes. I'll offer anything in my signature, PM me if you have any offers!

ultimax

Looking for Male Snorunt with egg move Spikes, Or a frosslass with Spikes and Timid Nature

laZz403

Looking for ANY snorunt pm me if you can help thnks

Hello I am interested in getting a Snornut, Gender/IV's/Movepool does not matter please PM

Tsubakeh

Breeding some Snorunts~

Can make them timid, and can give pokerus.

PM me offer~

Lizard006

i can breed snorunt

silver6824

want any
can give anything in my siganture

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Have alot male snorunts pm for offers

Crow22ize

Breader in training
Need a Snorunt, PM me offers if interested.

cloudn1n3

i need a snowrunt please anything, preferible timid female, or a male one so i breed them please, code, 0734-0503-4107, game name BBandit

Status
Not open for further replies.